Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored a poachers goal but didn't link up play or create anything. Struggling to see what he has done since he joined us to suggest he is a winger.

Shut up you clown.
Please enlighten me if you disagree. I just don't see the creativity in his play to suggest he should play in a role that requires a player to at least in part create chances. I don't mean it as a criticism I'm simply stating I think he's played better and will continue to be more effective as a center forward.

Played really poor tonight imo.

Was absolutely all over the shop up front, poor runs and touches.

Seems to have lost some of his initial oomph from the start of the season.

Aye, wasn't at his best.

In the main, because he was on the wing and had five players (at least) to run at.

Tonight proved for me that, for now, he has to play central. Because he is the only player that we have in that role that can stretch a team and offer a goal threat.

Aye, wasn't at his best.

In the main, because he was on the wing and had five players (at least) to run at.

Tonight proved for me that, for now, he has to play central. Because he is the only player that we have in that role that can stretch a team and offer a goal threat.
I think he's been alright upfront but in general before he first moved to that position he was excellent on the left.

Today he started on the left and ended up doing a bit of everything, wasn't a performance in the same vein as his early season showings.

Definitely need a top striker.

I think he's been alright upfront but in general before he first moved to that position he was excellent on the left.

Today he started on the left and ended up doing a bit of everything, wasn't a performance in the same vein as his early season showings.

Definitely need a top striker.

Oh definitely not saying he can't play left.

But... I think today proved that for Silva's system to work - even against these tosh sides - it needs a mobile, quick player in that central role. Richarlison offers us that. Tosun doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back