Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he hisn't. He's a very good player who would never put his team mates under the cosh with a needless dismissal.

Red cards for stuff like that just send me over the edge. I just cant tolerate that.

More over the edge than normal Dave?

I make no apologies for it. Richarlison was a fool today and he looks like the type who wont learn. The lad looks thick. No idea what that has to do with Barkley like.

Did he look thick last week when he became the league's joint-top scorer?

No he hisn't. He's a very good player who would never put his team mates under the cosh with a needless dismissal.

Red cards for stuff like that just send me over the edge. I just cant tolerate that.
Nah, Barkley tends to put his colleagues under the cosh by failing to release the ball when he should, giving it away cheaply and utterly neglecting his defensive duties.

Again I agree I really like Barkley. Think He's a boss player but let's be honest he clearly is thick

Screenshot_20180825-200017.webp

Will be back for arsenal thankfully, should be able to get past Rotherham, Huddersfield and west ham without him!

View attachment 49245
Will be back for arsenal thankfully, should be able to get past Rotherham, Huddersfield and west ham without him!
Bernard and Digne in for that useless get Baines and divvy Richarlison. Hopefully he has now learned that the referees in this league are absolutely rotten and that opposition players will stop at nothing to gain an advantage. Disgraceful from their players, the incident needed a talking to at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back