Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get my head around his meteoric rise in just one or two months when he was so badly off the pace when Silva left Watford.

I really think that when Silva departed Watford he advised Richy that he wanted him at Everton and to keep his head down so as not to increase his price tag.

And yes, when Silva left Watford he knew he was going to be the next Everton manager.

Call it a conspiracy but I think it’s most likely.

hadn't he played a silly amount of games coming into the premier with no break

delusional tbh, no one is going to purposely play crap for two thirds of a season to keep their value low so their ex manager can maybe sign them the following season for a club who hasn't even employed said manager yet. It's beyond absurd to suggest such a thing.

You really think Silva quit Watford on a whim?

It’s very plausible and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what happened and probably why Watford are so narked.

You really think Silva quit Watford on a whim?

It’s very plausible and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what happened and probably why Watford are so narked.

He didn't quit Watford, they fired him. It would be massively irresponsible of him to tell a player to play crap for two thirds of a season so he can keep his value low so silva's next club can sign him. It just wouldn't happen and if it did happen then it does not reflect well on Silva at all... luckily it obviously didn't happen.

He didn't quit Watford, they fired him. It would be massively irresponsible of him to tell a player to play crap for two thirds of a season so he can keep his value low so silva's next club can sign him. It just wouldn't happen and if it did happen then it does not reflect well on Silva at all... luckily it obviously didn't happen.

No one knows the facts mate. You can’t even say it obviously didn’t happen unless you were party to it all... which I very much doubt.

It’s just an opinion, a theory of what went on. Everyone entitled to an opinion are they not.

No one knows the facts mate. You can’t even say it obviously didn’t happen unless you were party to it all... which I very much doubt.

It’s just an opinion, a theory of what went on. Everyone entitled to an opinion are they not.

Indeed they are, just as im entitled to point out how flawed their opinons are :p

Getting back to the subject, I wonder how many games we will screw out of Charlison between now and his move to a big club playing in the CL? Make allowance for a few more 3 match bans and it does not look hopeful. Of course if we were the RS, neither would be an issue. Maybe Silva can tame him and the club can play hard ball with a £100m price tag for any rich suitors to choke on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back