Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not work playing Richarlison in the middle on Sunday needs to play where he looks more dangerous which is coming in from the left,Tosun will come in or lewin.

We were at home and had the majority of posession last weekend. That won't be the case this week. It's completely different.

There's no other options to play an effective counter attacking game. Well, DCL really. Absolutely not Tosun. But he would suit the home games where we need the target man and link up, and his lack of speed is less of a hindrance.

I agree but funnily enough Tosun actually scored on a counter. I was impressed to be honest. I hadn't seen him move so fast in a blue shirt.

Helped that he was fresh up against a tiring Palace defence. You could also see afterwards that he was knackered which is why he shouldn't be starting any match.

Richarlison up top until January when hopefully we can bring in a quality centre forward.

We were at home and had the majority of posession last weekend. That won't be the case this week. It's completely different.

There's no other options to play an effective counter attacking game. Well, DCL really. Absolutely not Tosun. But he would suit the home games where we need the target man and link up, and his lack of speed is less of a hindrance.
He will hold it a bit better than Lewin,can not see Bernard playing.Richarllison didn't look comfortable

I agree but funnily enough Tosun actually scored on a counter. I was impressed to be honest. I hadn't seen him move so fast in a blue shirt.
It's only cos of his fresh legs against Sakho's tired legs. Can't imagine he'd have the run on defenders after an hour on the field. Think he's a great bench option though.

Richardson had a poor game against Palace but was still causing panic amongst their defenders and drawing fouls all over the place.

Winning freekicks in dangerous areas against Utd could be vital to us getting a result, especially with the quality of Siggy at set pieces.

I don't think Richarlison played badly because he can't play upfront, he just had a bad game, as nearly all out attacking players did against Palace.

I hope we stick with him up front against Utd. He'll cause their defenders problems.

Richardson had a poor game against Palace but was still causing panic amongst their defenders and drawing fouls all over the place.

Winning freekicks in dangerous areas against Utd could be vital to us getting a result, especially with the quality of Siggy at set pieces.

I don't think Richarlison played badly because he can't play upfront, he just had a bad game, as nearly all out attacking players did against Palace.

I hope we stick with him up front against Utd. He'll cause their defenders problems.

Keane and Zouma offer little from set pieces. We have a massive threat in Mina sat on the bench every week, he's the sort of player you need in these tight encounters to perhaps be the difference.

Get him in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back