2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He threw it in the corner by the church. No fans there, no aggression in the throw, gets it off the pitch.

It's a massive non-story being ramped up by people desperate to make something out of nothing.
You see the ref speak to him straight after it as well. If the ref saw it and didn't do anything surely that should be the end of it.

It's not like he assaulted a teenager causing bruising and smashing a phone which the FA did zilch about.

The BBC Sport website says he threw the flare into an area with no fans, and cites Harvey Elliott getting a warning letter after he did something similar, so obviously just the BBC breakfast people stirring up trouble. They didn't even mention it on MOTD. I must confess I thought he might get sent off when he did it. I remember Carragher throwing a coin back into the crowd and getting sent off. Not the same, but I couldn't see where he'd thrown it.
They did mention it on MOTD. Right at the end of the our section they said the FA will be looking into it.

So last week he was lowest of the low for time wasting when his ankle went under him , this week hes lowest of the low for not time wasting by removing objects off the pitch as did the goalkeeper, stinks of rs scum agenda again.
It’s not his job to ‘remove objects’ from the pitch. He shouldn’t have touched it. So now, instead of talking about our amazing fans and performance, the media are fixated on this and the FA will love the chance to rob us of arguably our most important player for 3 games.

I have just watched MOTD because I missed it last night and I can't get over the prejudicial commentary around the Mount/Mina incident, with Coleman apparently "masquerading" to appear to calm Azpilicueta down when he is actually trying to wind him up. It was no different to any other handbags incident, but the agenda is strong with some of these clowns.

Dont think he got sent off for throwing the coin , I maybe wrong but I'm sure the ref was the liverpool fan who pretends to be a tranmere fan.
He definitely got sent off for throwing the coin. The referee walked him to the tunnel for his own safety and then showed him the red card.

I have just watched MOTD because I missed it last night and I can't get over the prejudicial commentary around the Mount/Mina incident, with Coleman apparently "masquerading" to appear to calm Azpilicueta down when he is actually trying to wind him up. It was no different to any other handbags incident, but the agenda is strong with some of these clowns.
But Seamus was masquerading calming him down and I thought it was brilliant, unfortunately he got booked for his efforts.
We have been too nice on and off the field for too long, nice to see a little snide sneaking in which is not injuring or hurting anyone.
The hotel firework display was off the scale and obviously did the trick, Chelsea were short tempered and grumpy throughout the match and even Touchel had a right paddy on the touchline.

Status
Not open for further replies.