Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines: I'm going to call it - he's way past his best by about two seasons. I actually think selling him to United would have been for the best.

Hes a supremely talented player, without equal in the modern game.

This needs to stop, I will gain no satisfaction from your cull David, but my people demand justice.

What?!

Winding up over Baines v Oviedo? Pfffft. Baines isn't at the races. That's why he's out. It's not even controversial. Maybe your a Baines fan or something.

Winding up over everything.

Baines under scrutiny...Baines not at the races... You are pontificating and posting your own barely credible opinions as if they are as close to fact as can be. Its growing more tiresome with each page of each thread that carries your poster name.

And as for the fan comment. I am an Everton fan, stands to reason I am a fan of one of our best players. I dunno how you have time to be an actual fan of the club when you are so busy constructing your web of nonsense.

Baines in. Dave out.

Winding up over everything.

Baines under scrutiny...Baines not at the races... You are pontificating and posting your own barely credible opinions as if they are as close to fact as can be. Its growing more tiresome with each page of each thread that carries your poster name.

And as for the fan comment. I am an Everton fan, stands to reason I am a fan of one of our best players. I dunno how you have time to be an actual fan of the club when you are so busy constructing your web of nonsense.

Baines in. Dave out.
Spit it out mate. What do you really think?

Baines: washed up, mumbling, shoe gazing loser.

Is Garbutt ready yet?

tumblr_n8mvwc5hfU1qa45c1o2_400.gif

Come on mate. Everton are back. You should be happy. It's not all about Baines you know.

Two Dave Shuffle posts in a row. I'm honoured ;)

Everton were never away for me. Always look forward to every game under this boss as much as a pain last season was and as frustrating this season is. Sad to hear you thought they had gone.

Anyway. Bottom line. You are wrong about Baines whether your posts are windup or no. He is still close to our best player and even if you dont agree with that you have absolutely nothing to back you up in stating he would be "under scrutiny" or the other nonsense you've posted. Start a poll. You love them.

Dave Out. Adversus in.

There was no on pitch injury to any of the three dropped. It seems fairly easy to put together the fact that they are all on the bench and available but didn't play down to them being dropped.

It's just logical.

Stones and Howard were on the bench?

In for now. End of season decision on Martinez for me. Plenty of games remain to climb to 5th or so with a strong finish (good or bad depending on your view of the Europa League and impact on domestic chances; we've seen that play out before). Needs to keep Howard on the bench for the remainder. I still think Baines has more football to offer. Defensive questions remain for me as to Funes Mori, though some recent improvement, good in the air at least. Tactics and team selection can be questioned at times, but Martinez also motivates and stays upbeat, he brings the fight, though defensive shortcomings can frustrate. I'm in the wait and see camp on Martinez.

Stones and Howard were on the bench?

Ha ha no they weren't. I won't believe either of them have been dropped until they are on the bench vying for a starting place.

But don't worry, if they come straight back then Dave will spin it as it's the right thing to do with them having been rested up for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back