Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance.

It's cloud cuckoo land on here after every defeat. The manager is leading this team next season and you know it. We've been here many times before and we know that a couple of wins stabilises matters. We beat Chelsea next week and then it's forgotten.

We have a manager who's assembled a great group of players who buy into what he says, but they lack a couple of characters who can lead them on the pitch.

That's easily sorted.

Looks like we won't be beating Chelsea then.

2exy236.jpg

#ITK

Too clever by half.

When Omar was getting ready to come on today everyone around me, and myself, thought for sure Rom was going off as the lad must have been knackered after the shift he put in.

It was unbelievable that Omar was sent on to augment Rom in a game which we were coasting despite being down to ten men.

Sorry.....but that was such a clueless substitution that I despair of Bobby.

So, @ianefc, I have now crossed the line.

Too clever by half.

When Omar was getting ready to come on today everyone around me, and myself, thought for sure Rom was going off as the lad must have been knackered after the shift he put in.

It was unbelievable that Omar was sent on to augment Rom in a game which we were coasting despite being down to ten men.

*gasp*

And also, something that keeps creeping in my head and its a worry, I dont want us to be a sacking club, honestly, no matter what, I want us to give managers a chance, a proper chance tho. Some would argue we have and I might agree, but we are so close and its honestly baffling, we simply can not defend, at all.

Bobby will have had 3 seasons in May, which is more than most managers get with the form we've displayed last season and this. His substitutions yet again failed us today. He got it spot on today at half time, then f**ked it up by taking Lennon off with 15 mins to go when we were 2-0 up. Bobby has overstayed his welcome, long past time for him to go.

Too clever by half.

?????????????mate????????????????

Not a chance.

It's cloud cuckoo land on here after every defeat. The manager is leading this team next season and you know it. We've been here many times before and we know that a couple of wins stabilises matters. We beat Chelsea next week and then it's forgotten.

We have a manager who's assembled a great group of players who buy into what he says, but they lack a couple of characters who can lead them on the pitch.

That's easily sorted.

How long would you back him for Dave?

If this time next year we were sat on the same points in 11, would you still back him then?

Would you still be content if our home form was chronic by Christmas?

Do you have confidence that he can address our defensive frailties? If so, what gives you that confidence?

It's been nearly two years of mediocrity Dave in terms of league position. We all want what is best for Everton.

Bobby will have had 3 seasons in May, which is more than most managers get with the form we've displayed last season and this. His substitutions yet again failed us today. He got it spot on today at half time, then f**ked it up by taking Lennon off with 15 mins to go when we were 2-0 up. Bobby has overstayed his welcome, long past time for him to go.

I dont disagree, 3 full seasons is more than enough time to judge, it could be said our season ends if we exit the cup.

How long would you back him for Dave?

If this time next year we were sat on the same points in 11, would you still back him then?

Would you still be content if our home form was chronic by Christmas?

Do you have confidence that he can address our defensive frailties? If so, what gives you that confidence?

It's been nearly two years of mediocrity Dave in terms of league position. We all want what is best for Everton.
Everyone in Europe is jealous of how we play according to David.

One flew over the cuckoos nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back