Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All across the social and fan sites the message is Martinez OUT.
He is a dead man walking now.
Shame as I wanted to believe him but he talks well but cannot deliver.

Out,up there with mike walker and walter Smith as the all time Everton worst managers.
First season record prem points - Howard kendall was wanted out - RM needs to sort things I stated playing Tim week in week out would affect the team, and it has!
two prem games if we don't get a win worse record than Walter Smith's?????

I'd argue that our first XI is as strong as or stronger than all the teams above us in table, except for City, Arsenal and Spurs. The fact he's got that team snug in 12th place is shameful.

Said it in the match thread but I hope he resigns, not because I think he's crap/out of depth/clueless, not because of results which admittedly haven't been the best but because he's had zero respect from the majority since the day he walked into the club nearly 3 years ago.

I feel sorry for the man, you can see it in his eyes how much its hurting inside seeing his ideals not come to fruition but stubbornness is a trait that is hard to shake off and will ultimately be the end of him.

We all want success for our club, I personally wanted him to be the man to bring it but the way the majority have acted it would only be right to give them a manager they deserve, one who shuts up defensively but nulifies attack and instead of vibrant attacking young players we have a team fully of journeymen and plodders
No people don't want us to have a team full of journeymen and plodders. They just want a team that can defend as well as attack and one that actually wins the odd game.

Said it in the match thread but I hope he resigns, not because I think he's crap/out of depth/clueless, not because of results which admittedly haven't been the best but because he's had zero respect from the majority since the day he walked into the club nearly 3 years ago.

I feel sorry for the man, you can see it in his eyes how much its hurting inside seeing his ideals not come to fruition but stubbornness is a trait that is hard to shake off and will ultimately be the end of him.

We all want success for our club, I personally wanted him to be the man to bring it but the way the majority have acted it would only be right to give them a manager they deserve, one who shuts up defensively but nulifies attack and instead of vibrant attacking young players we have a team fully of journeymen and plodders
This argument doesn't really make sense. Many may have doubted him to start with but he won us all over in his first season when he was breaking records and we kept winning. The problem is that since then we've gone backwards and his decisions have been hard to explain. He also talks complete nonsense at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back