Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he went there I wonder how the Valencia fans would feel. It'd be some change going from Neville who is quite dour and seems fairly honest (sometimes to a fault) in his pressers to a man who presumably believes his lucky charms cereal has magical powers and keeps a unicorn in his back garden.

Serious question Dave.
What's changed on the highlighted bit since yesterday morning when you said in the New Shareholder thread when you were complaining about the lack of information from Moshiri

I mean, when you typed the above about there being no word yet on competing in the transfer market it had already been reported in the press that that was on the cards, but today, you're taking it as gospel.

Apologies in advance if we've had some sort of official announcement on our transfer budget but, on the face of it, you seem to have had a Damascus moment with regards to Moshiri in not much more than 24 hours ?
There's no contradiction in all that. Martinez being consulted on summer spending in his meetings with Moshiri isn't the same as addressing fans regarding that matter is it? As stated, we shouldn't expect anything in detail, but the general direction we can expect to be heading in under his stewardship would be appropriate.

Despite you suggesting that I'm stupid yesterday, I can assure you I'm not.

Yes, I agree. In your opinion.
Its over my friend the battle is lost for you.
You have fought well but your idol has let you down with his clueless managing and weakness.
I was even shocked last night when you said you would be happy with a mid table finish,that was when i knew it was over.
The plotters await your conversion

Its over my friend the battle is lost for you.
You have fought well but your idol has let you down with his clueless managing and weakness.
I was even shocked last night when you said you would be happy with a mid table finish,that was when i knew it was over.
The plotters await your conversion
*laughs*

There's no contradiction in all that. Martinez being consulted on summer spending in his meetings with Moshiri isn't the same as addressing fans regarding that matter is it? As stated, we shouldn't expect anything in detail, but the general direction we can expect to be heading in under his stewardship would be appropriate.

Despite you suggesting that I'm stupid yesterday, I can assure you I'm not.

It's a shame that confidentiality agreement doesn't allow you to share these regular updates you get from the club. It would be great to have the inside knowledge you do.

Will you be responsible for the final version of Moshiris address to the fans or just the drafts?

Did you submit any conditions for the summer spending or do you trust Mosh to handle it without you?

Was anyone else more upset with the Lukaku substitution on Saturday than the Lennon one?

I could forgive the Lennon one as he may have been tired. We needed some sorted of outlet playing with 10 men though, so when Lukaku went off I thought who would hold the ball up ?

Madness. I'm a Martinez out-er after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back