Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the ultimate play, work your way up to mod status and well respected poster to then have free reign of spreading mis-information and if anyone calls you out then you merely cast them out of the site.

Maybe one day I'll also work my way up to such a position of power....

Only messin' esk, please keep the info coming
I've always wondered about the selection process for moderators...sounds like a cool job for an old, experienced head ...........:D

Totally agree with all you've said - the fans need to see action that matches the ambition of the owner - and I have absolute confidence you will.
giphy.gif

edit:Searching jizz giff, not the greatest idea.. hmm, glad I'm not in work today, I'd of had IT coming around to arrest me.

As commented last night the board meeting is the formal part of a decision already made.

I wouldn't expect any news or developments today as the news agenda is quite rightly going to be dominated by the Hillsborough Inquest decisions. Please remember we are still under the restrictions in place on that.

Thanks for the updates mate. I think in situations like this we as fans do have to be a little patient. What seems a long time to us is quite a short time for the board/owners.

Martinez described it s a defining week. That is understandable and having made the decision to stick with him they ere never going to bolt half way through. Alongside this there will need to be a discussion, at the board meeting. For a fan an additional couple of days seems like torture, but if you are looking to get rid of someone (or keep them) an additional day or 2 makes very little difference. Whatever the feelings are they will go through them in a realistic time frame and not be dictated to by the somewhat bi-polar misery of internet football fans.

I wonder if the will wait until they have an appointment ready, or whether they will put someone I temporary charge. If it was someone out of work (Mourinho, Bielsa, Moyes) then we could move tomorrow. However if it were a manager like De Boer, Emery, Tuchel or even Pelligrini you can't help but think they would only move at the end of the season. It will be interesting to see if they wait.

I am not in the least bit worried. It's clear the guys expectations are high. These games are irrelevant now. Whether Martinez goes no or t the end of the season makes little difference.

Still here?. Ah well it's only a matter of time and there's plenty to look forward to. The excitement of a new manager, warchest being spunked on some boss players, The Euros coming up. We've been through the mire alright buts it's all downhill from here on.

Unless we Everton the whole thing which is also a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back