Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All pre-recorded material mate, just aggregates the weeks interviews, no fresh material. So Martinez's interview will be the very brief one with Darren Griffiths immediately after the game.
You do know how many people are hanging on every word here mate,

Club homepage now announcing radio show tonight which includes look back at semi and interview with 'manager Roberto Martinez'.
Can't wait :celebrate:
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/04/27/radio-show-tonight

Its all part of the build up to the big reveal - half way through the slot - Ladies and Gentlemen we now switch live to Goodison for some breaking news...............

Show then closes wth that little lad in the fan zone singing his "special" version of Allez Allez Allez Ohhhh!

Great drama carefully put together by Bill Kenwright with a view to a new show down in Londinium called Mersey Boys or something like that.

the pellegrini thing was all set up from the beginning mate, they havent sacked him whatsoever.

City wanted pep to take over, their entire background set up with him in mind but 3 years ago he took the easy job at bayern over them. So come the next oppertunity he has to move clubs they made sure they got their man. It just took 3 years longer than they wanted.

Meanwhile at city, pellegrinis contract was up anyway at the end of the season so, in an act of good will by the club they offered him an extension of the contract so when he leaves for pep, they give him a nice little pay off as a thank you for his service. City get their man they wanted all along, pellegrini leaves richer and thanked by the club and everyone is happy.

Granted he could announce he is coming here if that was the case but i'm sure he would wait til afterwards anyway so the club can do an official unvieling.
I doubt he's that arsed about the whole deal and "offending" City. He was obviously very miffed when they announced the Pep news, so he can see that (if he wants to) as a "do whatever" card.

But anyway, it's all speculation in the end really. We don't know the fine details of the whole deal, and while it was obvious they wanted Pep, it was still a really bad way to treat Pellegrini in the end.

i was at the match at wembley, feared the worst after the first half but rallied for the second. quick question - did anyone else notice some players giving booby some [Poor language removed] at the final whistle?

i was at the match at wembley, feared the worst after the first half but rallied for the second. quick question - did anyone else notice some players giving booby some [Poor language removed] at the final whistle?

Mirallas at the final whistle thread on the main page mate - people agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back