Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have agreed that he is not good enough to manage Everton – and absolutley none of this is the end of the world - but what reason could there be to keep him at the club a single minute longer?

Good post mate.

And Ashtonian get some sleep mate. Can't stay awake until the end of the season, Martinez won't be with us for much longer, he's got the 1000 yard stare.

He will be here until the summer whether we like it or not.

I'm not fussed myself, season is over - nothing to play for. What difference is 11th or 16th, whatever it ends up being its been a horrific underachievement by the players and staff.

If he's still here in July I'll start to panic.

The situation is doing my head in now, he is so arrogant but I don't understand how?

Judge me over 3 years? We have been crap for two years, and if Lukaku decides to move so does our goals.

Everton.F.C a club with no idea!

He will be here until the summer whether we like it or not.

I'm not fussed myself, season is over - nothing to play for. What difference is 11th or 16th, whatever it ends up being its been a horrific underachievement by the players and staff.

If he's still here in July I'll start to panic.

This, exept for the latter if he's still here in July it's as he's not packed his stuff yet!

Sounds great and plausable ( although why we have to wait for the new guy to agree the position before sacking the manager at this stage of the season is beyond me ) but on what evidence do you base your assertions ?

No evidence whatsoever, purely personal experience of being involved in sports press conferences over many years when I did a lot of freelance media work.

The situation is doing my head in now, he is so arrogant but I don't understand how?

Judge me over 3 years? We have been crap for two years, and if Lukaku decides to move so does our goals.

Everton.F.C a club with no idea!

We're probably to nice of a club and this is why it's this way right now. If the 3 teams at the bottom weren't that rubbish and we could of got into that bottom 3 Martinez would not be manager right now

Got a hotel and extra match tickets booked for Saturday as I planned to bring my two young lads up with me for their first ever home game, if I had my way I'd sack it all off right now, but they're too excited for me to do that.

It's going to be an awful atmosphere and I reckon I'll just spend the whole day having to explain to them what all the booing is for and why everyone is swearing and looking like they're about to have an aneurism.

Not the experience I wanted for their first Goodison visit. Would have been so different if the board just grew a pair and got rid of him now. Getting beyond a joke now and I'm starting to actively dislike the man rather than just think he's a not very good manager
I suppose it'll be easier to teach them the word "booooooo" instead of the words to "grand old team"

Goodison isn't going to be a pleasant place Saturday, and until about forty five minutes ago could have been so easily avoided, particularly if Bournemouth take the lead! Have read all the suggestions about protests, and the timing of them whether they be tennis balls, white hankies, planes, walk outs, banners etc! May be the thing that kicks off the protests could be when that damn woman pipes up "Operation Goodison Exercise"!

Everyone reporting in Hughes now being in the reckoning, and Moyes, and Megson! But you know what, i'd have any of them right now just to be rid of this unhinged little beaut!
Bluebonic, I posted something earlier the 'journo' who put that piece in the Mirror didn't have inside info, it was just his ridiculous opinion, he was on Radio City this morning. Forget the speculation. I thought RM would have been gone by now but it seems it's gonna happen a little later, but it will happen. I for one have no doubt about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back