Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wish him all the best - he definitely 'gets' Everton, but he's been a terrible manager for us.

As you said - hope he learns and becomes better, but his comments from earlier this months don't really show that happening...

If he got Everton he wouldn't be speaking utter garbage in pressers thinking we are morons. He doesn't get me that's for sure. I like things outstrait and my intelligence to be insulted as little as possible. Oh and decent football.

If he got Everton he wouldn't be speaking utter garbage in pressers thinking we are morons. He doesn't get me that's for sure. I like things outstrait and my intelligence to be insulted as little as possible. Oh and decent football.
don't agree with that view of it. I just think he's one of those annoyingly over-positive people who will try to take a positive from anything, or as others might say deluded. I think he personally believes what he says

don't agree with that view of it. I just think he's one of those annoyingly over-positive people who will try to take a positive from anything, or as others might say deluded. I think he personally believes what he says

It's a sorry state of affairs either way.

It's a sorry state of affairs either way.
of course it is. I just don't subscribe to the point of view that Martinez is some con man who wants to intentionally wants to ruin Everton. I do think it's time for him to go as it hasn't worked out. These two posters summed up my feelings on this whole situation much better than I could.

Not sure many want their pound of flesh.

He is a decent man, has represented Everton superbly, and has done some good things. He is just flawed at the most important aspect of his job.

Certainly dont want him humiliated.

Why is everyone so panicky for it to happen yesterday, he's going the dogs on the street know, we've nothing competively to play for bar a couple of million in placement money. Seems much of a muchness if he's here until the end of the season, can't see Unsworth or Super Kevin Sheedy revolutionising us in between.

Hope fans behave on Sat, he's a decent fella, never did us any intentional harm, has handled himself with dignity - we bought in to a philosphey it hasn't worked out, we move on - not publicly stone the man.

Just watched toffee tv and Ped was so spot on.

Start from 05:00->

# this game means absolutely nothing

# people close to the board think it's the minority that wants the change!

# whats really the everton way? Is it losing and sitting quiet in Goodison?

I suppose if you released a bunch of tigers into the wild it might also solve the starving child problem too.
I shouldn't like this really, but..

It reminds me of a time a mate and me we're driving by Woburn. On either side of the road were the lion and antelope pens. He mentioned how bored the antelopes looked, so I suggested they let a few lions in to liven them up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back