Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does seem pretty odd to sake a manger a day before a game after letting them take a press conference when they've had the best part of a week to sack him.

But this is Everton and we do things the complicated way...

of course it is. I just don't subscribe to the point of view that Martinez is some con man who wants to intentionally wants to ruin Everton. I do think it's time for him to go as it hasn't worked out. These two posters summed up my feelings on this whole situation much better than I could.
Nothing is done until it is done ;)

How profound. I'm getting that on me gravestone.

Truly shows that we have gone backwards totally contrary to the press waffle that RM comes out with. It is here that he will just not hold his hand up but insists progress is being made how he comes to that is anybody's guess. Now he is saying do not judge him on 3 seasons but they reveal the sad state of our play from his first to this and he asks for more time!

As an aside little rumour about that Barkley will only renew his contract if the club have a new manager.

If the meeting is today, we play tomorrow, if anything is decided it obviously wouldn't be until next week.
If they think Goodison is going to be a bear pit then it may change their plans.

I don't want to see the fella get abused at Goodison, I understand why fans would do it, but it would be a messy end and it will not look good on us as a club, I'd rather the board have the balls and save us and Martinez from it.

If they decide today they are getting a new manager, other than a pay off, there is no need to keep him on till the summer, they should sack him today.

If they think Goodison is going to be a bear pit then it may change their plans.

I don't want to see the fella get abused at Goodison, I understand why fans would do it, but it would be a messy end and it will not look good on us as a club, I'd rather the board have the balls and save us and Martinez from it.

If they decide today they are getting a new manager, other than a pay off, there is no need to keep him on till the summer, they should sack him today.
Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back