Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The pathetic thing about that is, so what of we win tomorrow, what does that prove? what does that do? put it back another week?

This board are so grossly incompetent it's not even funny any more.

How are they? We are one of the better run clubs out there.

Spending bottomless pit money does not make you competent.

We tend to keep our better players or get silly money for them, they back their managers, ensure we are not in any danger of going to the wall and above all for me portay Everton in the best light possible. The work Everton does in the community for example is brilliant.

If they think Goodison is going to be a bear pit then it may change their plans.

I don't want to see the fella get abused at Goodison, I understand why fans would do it, but it would be a messy end and it will not look good on us as a club, I'd rather the board have the balls and save us and Martinez from it.

If they decide today they are getting a new manager, other than a pay off, there is no need to keep him on till the summer, they should sack him today.

Remove him now and he will not have to face the fans! If I was at GP tomorrow I admit that I would stand up and shout OUT,OUT OUT unfortunately I am bit too old and in poor health to make it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back