Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned (before the press - in case you want to throw that at me) Jose, Pellegrini, de Boer and Koeman. Other names are now in the public domain as candidates. I'm being as transparent as I possibly can be.

But this is not about me, it's about the unsuitability of Martinez as a manager, when he goes and who potential replacements are.
Hold on, Koeman and De Boer are not in the class of the other two. They are bog standard PL type managers. That is not 'top class'. Winning Eredivisie is not a CV that screams out ambition with hundreds of millions of pounds worth of funding...and Pellegrini is nowhere near Mourinho's class.

Top class really only defines one manager there.

So you think we can get Mourinho do you?

If we all had the same opinion, life would be a boring place.

But there are times when some peoples opinions are just completely out of whack with basic reality, to the point that you wonder if they're really serious or if they have ulterior motives for holding such views.
He's a high quality popcorner and fisherman who comes on here to wind us up.....Pure Comedy Gold - "Entertainers" though.....:zzz::zzz:

Bit cheap that Dave.

You know full well what folk can and cant say when they do volunteer info.
I'm asking for class of manager from someone who is volunteering the info. I dont see a problem with pressing for that general answer.

If we all had the same opinion, life would be a boring place.

But there are times when some peoples opinions are just completely out of whack with basic reality, to the point that you wonder if they're really serious or if they have ulterior motives for holding such views.
Some people can just never accept being wrong about anything.

Dave has painted himself so far into a corner with his Martinez stance, that he's now got to spectacularly avoid any semblance of common sense and reality in order to carry on defending his stance.

Deep down he must know he's chatting complete wham, as he's not that daft.

Hold on, Koeman and De Boer are not in the class of the other two. They are bog standard PL type managers. That is not 'top class'. Winning Eredivisie is not a CV that screams out ambition with hundreds of millions of pounds worth of funding...and Pellegrini is nowhere near Mourinho's class.

What class would you have Martinez in?

Hey David are you looking forward to us ripping those hoofball simpletons Leicester apart on Saturday like we did in December? I can't wait mate

If you don't think that Pelligrini , Koeman or De Boer are massive improvements on Martinez then you know even less about football than I thought previously .WUM

I'm asking for class of manager from someone who is volunteering the info. I dont see a problem with pressing for that general answer.

I am sure you have been browsing mate, and hence, will know exactly what, and why, Paul has divulged.

If you don't think that Pelligrini , Koeman or De Boer are massive improvements on Martinez then you know even less about football than I thought previously .WUM
De Boer? Yes, ok mate Im listening. What's he done besides win a two horse race in Holland?

Don't agree with much of what you say but your right with this point. Either say or don't put stuff out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back