Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was making that point as I genuinely believe these 2 lads were convinced Martinez would guide Everton to their aspirations. Its hard replacing these 2. And losing them both in the same window would be a disaster. We need to build on these 2 as long as we can. If a proven CL manager convinces them to stay at Everton for a couple of more years. Its win win for us both. Unless they still want to leave then I'd say 'Good Riddance' and we should cash in.

Still not convinced, Faddy.

Those two guys in particular do not strike me as players overly interested in having an Everton team built around them.

Keep them if we can.....but IMO they, or more specifically their agents, want to move on to pastures new so I would not be hiring or firing managers simply to suit their agenda.

And once they were appeased once, it would become a recurring theme if the next manager, say Pellegrini, was struggling this time next year.

"Get Jose or Simeone or else we are off" :(

Midtable and two cup semi final spots. More than enough to keep any Everton manager in a job who's not had the benefit of the much vaunted Moshiri cash.

Only the fickle would suggest otherwise. That's the category that you neatly fit into.

Absolute garbage. Lower half of the table & the worst season at home for 137 years, along with the worst Derby defeat in living memory.

All sackable offences. He should have been sacked at Anfield.

We were close this season.

Jesus H Navas.

And how we laughed at them...

22851818.jpg

With the new teams coming up next year usually made favourites for relegation, I wonder how many evertonians would pass up the chance of 10/1 your money on everton relegation if you know who is involved pre season and start of next year. Yes I know it's poor form to bet against team you love, but all I see on here is "if he is involved we will go down next year", a view to which I agree.

I would like to think the vast majority of us would pass up the chance to bet on us being relegated no matter how big the price and no matter who is in charge.

Midtable and two cup semi final spots. More than enough to keep any Everton manager in a job who's not had the benefit of the much vaunted Moshiri cash.

Only the fickle would suggest otherwise. That's the category that you neatly fit into.

Finishing consistently in the bottom half below teams like Southampton is not acceptable and the fact that you're saying it is just shows how fickle you are.

You would sooner see us struggle just to try and keep your side of an argument alive. Interesting definition of an Everton supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back