Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea basically everyone I know wanted him hounded out after the Wigan shambles.
Was that the Wigan shambles were Roberto's warriors out thought, out fought and out played good old Daveys over achievers, in what was arguably one of the biggest games of Davey's time in charge?

forum-unread-5.png
*ring ring*
forum-unread-7.png
Hello?
forum-unread-5.png
Good evening, may I speak to Roberto please
forum-unread-6.png
Hello my name is Roberto
forum-unread-5.png
Good evening Roberto, we have had a call from the board
forum-unread-6.png

Was that the Wigan shambles were Roberto 's warriors out thought, out fought and out played good old Daveys over achievers, in what was arguably one of the biggest games of Davey's time in charge?

Right, an FA cup quarter final was right up there with the Fiorentina game, the Cup semis and finals, the game vs Newcastle that effectively sealed the CL qualification, the away leg in Kharkiv which he subsequently admitted he would leave over if he lost.

Nope. Absolute tosh that it was one of his biggest ever games in that 10 year spell.

Right, an FA cup quarter final was right up there with the Fiorentina game, the Cup semis and finals, the game vs Newcastle that effectively sealed the CL qualification, the away leg in Kharkiv which he subsequently admitted he would leave over if he lost.

Nope. Absolute tosh that it was one of his biggest ever games in that 10 year spell.
O rly?

He is a gonner, it's inevitable. Where do you reckon the phenomenal one will end up, Swansea? I reckon that's Rodgers' job. Wigan won't take him back, I would love to see him at Villa, trying to sound positive about their latest player indiscretions: 'Agbonlahor was showing the incredible respect he has for youth culture by smoking crack, Okore was resting himself up from a non-soft tissue injury to fight on 9 front next season by refusing to be on the bench, and Lescott was inspiring the next generation by tweeting a picture of himself doing a Scrooge McDuck money angel in his stately mansion. Oh and Stan Collymore has apologised to me for criticising the players. Incredibly satisfying.'

Martinez will go elsewhere and make a massive positive impact just as he did here in his first season.

He'll win a trophy somewhere before we ever win one again. You can be sure of that.
He can put it with the pot he won here that you proclaimed was 'in the bag' mate.

Mystic Meg you ain't.

Martinez will never have a job as big as this again in his entire career, there's a prediction for you

Was that the Wigan shambles were Roberto's warriors out thought, out fought and out played good old Daveys over achievers, in what was arguably one of the biggest games of Davey's time in charge?

Yes that was the game 0-3.

And don't forget Phil Neville's through the eye of a needle through ball backpass either.

He can put it with the pot he won here that you proclaimed was 'in the bag' mate.

Mystic Meg you ain't.

Martinez will never have a job as big as this again in his entire career, there's a prediction for you

That is why he is coming out with all this guff about sympathy with the fans, we are making progress, I share the feelings, don't judge me on 3 seasons, give me more time, with a big transfer budget I can get the top players I want, this is a big club and I am proud to be here, If Lukaku and Stones leave, no problem they can be easily replaced, on Niassehe will come good was player of the year in the Russian league.

Just a few anecdotes to your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back