Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this.

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 15.21.09.webp

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 15.21.49.webp

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 15.22.07.webp

I tell you the worst aspect to this assault on Martinez: the way those protesting have fed off and allied themselves to the Echo. A disgusting and shameful alliance if ever there was one.

Theres a lot of people who should hang their heads in shame over the way Martinez is being treated, and that conduct is right up there. Combining with that rag and giving them credibility just because you want a manager gone.

Utterly reprehensible.

I tell you the worst aspect to this assault on Martinez: the way those protesting have fed off and allied themselves to the Echo. A disgusting and shameful alliance if ever there was one.

Theres a lot of people who should hang their heads in shame over the way Martinez is being treated, and that conduct is right up there. Combining with that rag and giving them credibility just because you want a manager gone.

Utterly reprehensible.

You honestly think people are incapable of independent thought?

Utterly reprehensible.

I'm not sure how you can describe it as ''shameful'' when it's over 90% of the fanbase who want change.

Is it not local media's duty to gauge public opinion and publish accordingly?

Utterly reprehensible.

I'm not sure how you can describe it as ''shameful'' when it's over 90% of the fanbase who want change.

Is it not local media's duty to gauge public opinion and publish accordingly?
They didn't gauge it. They led it from the front. The chumming up of some of our supporters to that rag is sickening. Thats the rag that will soon enough be tearing into Everton again, which is their job. They have LFCs interests at heart at all times and yet some of you lot have thrown your hand in with them.

It's pitiful. Never thought I'd see the day.

The Echo and these protestors are hand in glove.

Nauseating.

Take a bow. An all time low reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back