Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't gauge it. They led it from the front. The chumming up of some of our supporters to that rag is sickening. Thats the rag that will soon enough be tearing into Everton again, which is their job. They have LFCs interests at heart at all times and yet some of you lot have thrown your hand in with them.

It's pitiful. Never thought I'd see the day.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that the Echo are the sole dictator of Everton fan opinions? lol

They are least relevant lot to this debate you could find.

Great, we are going back to the "P" word.
No, absolutely not. At least the plotters used their own words and arguments. This is much worse. It's a disgusting pact with the devil to do their bidding for them. The echo jumped into this fully when one of their own plagiarist hacks was apparently contradicted by RM over the Baines situation. They went big time for RM at that point and have whipped up a campaign ever since to force Martinez out and allied themselves with the most extreme element of this campaign amongst supporters.

They got rid of Joe Royle and now everton fans are merging with the red Echo to get shut of another manager.

Utterly repulsive and unforgivable. They must feel kin shabby crawling into the gutter with those hacks.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2016/05/roberto-martinez-will-leave-everton-norwich-game/

EVERTON NEWS
Sources: Roberto Martinez will leave Everton after Norwich game
logo4_240x240-2-80x80.png

ByNSNO Staff
Posted on May 2, 2016
Several sources close to Everton Football Club have, over the past week or so, told us that Roberto Martinez will remain Everton manager until after the last game of the season.

The beleaguered boss has come under increased pressure over the last few weeks following two seasons of poor football and even worse results.

Now, we can reveal that we have been told he will part company with the Blues after the final game of the season and be replaced in the summer.

Some fans will argue that he should be sacked immediately (or should have gone already) but the club want to get to the end of the season before appointing a new boss.

They feel that it will give the club a chance to interview and hire a new manager while the players are on their summer breaks, meaning less of a distraction to their training regimes and giving the new boss time to prepare his plans before meeting the bulk of the squad.

Some could argue that it could also help keep hold of key players until after they have met with the new boss, although Romelu Lukaku‘s dad might think differently.

Today, some media outlets linked World Cup winning Joachim Lowe with the Everton job.

No, absolutely not. At least the plotters used their own words and arguments. This is much worse. It's a disgusting pact with the devil to do their bidding for them. The echo jumped into this fully when one of their own plagiarist hacks was apparently contradicted by RM over the Baines situation. They went big time for RM at that point and have whipped up a campaign ever since to force Martinez out and allied themselves with the most extreme element of this campaign amongst supporters.

They got rid of Joe Royle and now everton fans are merging with the red Echo to get shut of another manager.

Utterly repulsive and unforgivable. They must feel kin shabby crawling into the gutter with those hacks.

I bet the Reds who work for Echo are desperate to get rid of Martinez aren't they

image.webp

I tell you the worst aspect to this assault on Martinez: the way those protesting have fed off and allied themselves to the Echo. A disgusting and shameful alliance if ever there was one.

Theres a lot of people who should hang their heads in shame over the way Martinez is being treated, and that conduct is right up there. Combining with that rag and giving them credibility just because you want a manager gone.

Utterly reprehensible.
Lol at this nonsense, I haven't read the Echo (kopite rag) in over a decade yet I stayed behind after the match on Sat to protest this clown of a manager so how exactly does that work out oh wise one? Is the Echo sending subliminal messages to me and every other blue who doesn't read it but still want the fraud out?!

I tell you the worst aspect to this assault on Martinez: the way those protesting have fed off and allied themselves to the Echo. A disgusting and shameful alliance if ever there was one.

Theres a lot of people who should hang their heads in shame over the way Martinez is being treated, and that conduct is right up there. Combining with that rag and giving them credibility just because you want a manager gone.

Utterly reprehensible.
I think it's fantastic, he's got off too easy for too long.

Sorry mate, I was glad you were back, but this is utterly pathetic.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2016/05/roberto-martinez-will-leave-everton-norwich-game/

EVERTON NEWS
Sources: Roberto Martinez will leave Everton after Norwich game
logo4_240x240-2-80x80.png

ByNSNO Staff
Posted on May 2, 2016
Several sources close to Everton Football Club have, over the past week or so, told us that Roberto Martinez will remain Everton manager until after the last game of the season.

The beleaguered boss has come under increased pressure over the last few weeks following two seasons of poor football and even worse results.

Now, we can reveal that we have been told he will part company with the Blues after the final game of the season and be replaced in the summer.

Some fans will argue that he should be sacked immediately (or should have gone already) but the club want to get to the end of the season before appointing a new boss.

They feel that it will give the club a chance to interview and hire a new manager while the players are on their summer breaks, meaning less of a distraction to their training regimes and giving the new boss time to prepare his plans before meeting the bulk of the squad.

Some could argue that it could also help keep hold of key players until after they have met with the new boss, although Romelu Lukaku‘s dad might think differently.

Today, some media outlets linked World Cup winning Joachim Lowe with the Everton job.

That is utter bollocks. Martinez probably will leave at the seasons end but there's no way that website has any firm info on it. It's a flyer.

Laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back