Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do. And they'll do it in the future too.

What a great attitude.
Good, I hope it continues. Whatever it takes, if the next manager is crap they can do the same and so on. Your lack of acknowledgment for how poorly Martinez is doing whilst hammering our fans is as shameful as it gets. You should just pipe right down.

You do realise your whole stance of support is now based on wins Vs;
Barnsley
Reading
Norwich (penalties)
Middlesbrough
Dagenham And Redbridge
Carlisle
Bournemouth
Chelsea

That's it, that the top and bottom of your whole stance, the whole reason why you discredit Everton, it's expectations and it's fans.

You should of stayed away.

Utterly horrible.

Dave, have you lost all real sense of self awareness lad?

Seriously questioning your sanity / motives / reasoning here for any of this.

I don't know you, know how old you are or anything about you. But you are coming across on here like a proper ranting mentalist.

I hope for your sake you can overcome this torment that seems to be ruining your life.

When he is potted hopefully you will find peace and remember you are an evertonian and not here just to bang the drum of some second rate manager.

What's wrong with how he is being treated?

If he wants respect after 2 years of underachievement he should admit his errors and walk away

He seems to think all the fuss is because of the FA cup

He still, like you, doesn't see how terrible we've been for the past 2 years

The fraud is trying to take us all for fools. Thinks he can say anything and we will all lap it up.

Dave, have you lost all real sense of self awareness lad?

Seriously questioning your sanity / motives / reasoning here for any of this.

I don't know you, know how old you are or anything about you. But you are coming across on here like a proper ranting mentalist.

I hope for your sake you can overcome this torment that seems to be ruining your life.

When he is potted hopefully you will find peace and remember you are an annoying wum kopite and not here just to bang the drum of some second rate manager.
Im starting to think this

The fraud is trying to take us all for fools. Thinks he can say anything and we will all lap it up.

I cannot understand why he is still our manager? I have a horrible feeling that this is going to drag on for a whole lot longer yet.
In my opinion the board should have acted more decisively and either backed him publicly or sacked him.

What's wrong with how he is being treated?

If he wants respect after 2 years of underachievement he should admit his errors and walk away

He seems to think all the fuss is because of the FA cup

He still, like you, doesn't see how terrible we've been for the past 2 years
"Terrible" - midtable finishes and two cup semi finals do NOT constitute the description "terrible".

This ^^^^ by the way is why I now insist on calling any Martinez successor who has cash to spend a failure if he doesn't get us a CL spot or a cup in his first season.

These standards are with us now, and if people are applying harsh ones to Martinez to get him sacked you can be sure I and others will be holding the next fellers feet to the fire if he falls short having spent ten times more than Roberto.

The new rules are in place and there's no going back now.

Change everton managers quickly from now on until we get a manager who gets success. That is the way forward.

"Terrible" - midtable finishes and two cup semi finals do NOT constitute the description "terrible".

This ^^^^ by the way is why I now insist on calling any Martinez successor who has cash to spend a failure if he doesn't get us a CL spot or a cup in his first season.

These standards are with us now, and if people are applying harsh ones to Martinez to get him sacked you can be sure I and others will be holding the next fellers feet to the fire if he falls short having spent ten times more than Roberto.

Change everton managers quickly from now on until we get a manager who gets success. That is the way forward.
You have to be having a laugh on here or don't actually watch our games anymore?

...hope the new fella doesn't read that mate, he'll be sh***ing himself I imagine.

:coffee:

Wow. Mike Walker and Walter Smith will thank you. Small time just small time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back