Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Terrible" - midtable finishes and two cup semi finals do NOT constitute the description "terrible".

This ^^^^ by the way is why I now insist on calling any Martinez successor who has cash to spend a failure if he doesn't get us a CL spot or a cup in his first season.

These standards are with us now, and if people are applying harsh ones to Martinez to get him sacked you can be sure I and others will be holding the next fellers feet to the fire if he falls short having spent ten times more than Roberto.

The new rules are in place and there's no going back now.

Change everton managers quickly from now on until we get a manager who gets success. That is the way forward.
I'm glad you've returned to GOT. I really missed your vitriolic tirades, your seething anger and your furious stamping of tiny feet. Welcome back Rumpelstiltskin

"Terrible" - midtable finishes and two cup semi finals do NOT constitute the description "terrible".

This ^^^^ by the way is why I now insist on calling any Martinez successor who has cash to spend a failure if he doesn't get us a CL spot or a cup in his first season.

These standards are with us now, and if people are applying harsh ones to Martinez to get him sacked you can be sure I and others will be holding the next fellers feet to the fire if he falls short having spent ten times more than Roberto.

The new rules are in place and there's no going back now.

Change everton managers quickly from now on until we get a manager who gets success. That is the way forward.
The way forward and the way to progress is to admit your mistakes even to yourself,learn from them and change them to put things right something bobbys never done so i very much doubt he ever will for this single minded stubbornness is ingrained in the man and he will never change so he has to go.

@ianefc It's all second guessing. Just like the it being a 'done' deal with the Americans, just like Baines to Man Utd was 'done', just like Martinez had been sacked. I could go on, and on.

Moshiri deal should serve as a reminder to all that Everton is a closed shop now. That, and there is a lot of attention seeking bulbs out there.

I'm glad you've returned to GOT. I really missed your vitriolic tirades, your seething anger and your furious stamping of tiny feet. Welcome back Rumpelstiltskin

I'm taking it that davek's internet rights have been restored by his parents? I have him on ignore as I don't have the kind of professional expertise he needs.

@ianefc It's all second guessing. Just like the it being a 'done' deal with the Americans, just like Baines to Man Utd was 'done', just like Martinez had been sacked. I could go on, and on.

Moshiri deal should serve as a reminder to all that Everton is a closed shop now. That, and there is a lot of attention seeking bulbs out there.

Their info has come from a former poster on here.... Bluefox if i remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back