Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fantastic, he got off too away for too long.

Sorry mate, I was glad you were back, but this is utterly pathetic.
You think it's fantastic that a rag like that takes an opportunity to lay into an everton manager before going back to doing the clubs business for them and Liverpool's business for them.

Nice.

I tell you the worst aspect to this assault on Martinez: the way those protesting have fed off and allied themselves to the Echo. A disgusting and shameful alliance if ever there was one.

Theres a lot of people who should hang their heads in shame over the way Martinez is being treated, and that conduct is right up there. Combining with that rag and giving them credibility just because you want a manager gone.

Utterly reprehensible.

They didn't gauge it. They led it from the front. The chumming up of some of our supporters to that rag is sickening. Thats the rag that will soon enough be tearing into Everton again, which is their job. They have LFCs interests at heart at all times and yet some of you lot have thrown your hand in with them.

It's pitiful. Never thought I'd see the day.

The Echo and these protestors are hand in glove.

Nauseating.

Take a bow. An all time low
reached.

No, absolutely not. At least the plotters used their own words and arguments. This is much worse. It's a disgusting pact with the devil to do their bidding for them. The echo jumped into this fully when one of their own plagiarist hacks was apparently contradicted by RM over the Baines situation. They went big time for RM at that point and have whipped up a campaign ever since to force Martinez out and allied themselves with the most extreme element of this campaign amongst supporters.

They got rid of Joe Royle and now everton fans are merging with the red Echo to get shut of another manager.

Utterly repulsive and unforgivable. They must feel kin shabby crawling into the gutter with those hacks.

@davek - curb your enthusiasm/disdain and what I consider incitement towards Everton fans on an Everton forum.

In the last few posts alone, as I've highlighted you've branded members on this forum as utterly reprehensible, pitiful, nauseating, all time low, disgusting and utterly repulsive.

If you take such a dim view towards us, perhaps go and spend your bank holiday Monday elsewhere? Carry on, and regretfully, you'll have no other choice.

You think it's fantastic that a rag like that takes an opportunity to lay into an everton manager before going back to doing the clubs business for them and Liverpool's business for them.

Nice.
Good, they can do what they want if it gets rid of Martinez. They can even make stuff up if it helps.

The Echo and these protestors are hand in glove.

Nauseating.

Take a bow. An all time low reached.

I stayed behind to protest but haven't read the Red Echo in donkeys' years

IMG_5368.webp

I tell you the worst aspect to this assault on Martinez: the way those protesting have fed off and allied themselves to the Echo. A disgusting and shameful alliance if ever there was one.

Theres a lot of people who should hang their heads in shame over the way Martinez is being treated, and that conduct is right up there. Combining with that rag and giving them credibility just because you want a manager gone.

Utterly reprehensible.

Quit with the morality tales. You gave Moyes dogs abuse.

I bet the Reds who work for Echo are desperate to get rid of Martinez aren't they

View attachment 22145

The echo were unbelievably slow to match the opinion of the majority of Everton fans. Only when the stats have become utterly unavoidable have they started to question his position. It's still nothing close to the effort they put in displacing Hodgson. Strange line for Davek to go with on this one.

Utterly reprehensible.

What's wrong with how he is being treated?

If he wants respect after 2 years of underachievement he should admit his errors and walk away

He seems to think all the fuss is because of the FA cup

He still, like you, doesn't see how terrible we've been for the past 2 years

Nice.

Come on mate, turn it in. Your fighting a losing battle, just like Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back