Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods

Seriously can something be done about @davek and this thread?

It's just getting totally derailed and all about his opinions now; from people calling him on them to totally narcissistic views from the man himself.

This isn't a personal attack on @davek ; he loves Bobby, know one else does. I get that but this thread is getting tedious now and can't discuss the manager without him or others bringing him into it.
Woah woah woah.
We are Prevenger and Doug away from being full strength!
#Cult4Life

By all accounts, he's made a recent return to GOT to kindly share with us. Admittedly, I haven't had time to check back to the post in which he made the disclosure, but have read the discussion on this bomb shell since.

It even prompted a couple of the mods to vouch for him.
come on mate get onto it will you??

By all accounts, he's made a recent return to GOT to kindly share with us. Admittedly, I haven't had time to check back to the post in which he made the disclosure, but have read the discussion on this bomb shell since.

It even prompted a couple of the mods to vouch for him.

I think i remember him giving some good info - i wasn't really a regular poster on here then though. Never know doubled up with Bellews announcement.

4 it matters because away form wasn't as great as you want us to believe, it is only 6th best. Meanwhile our home form would see us relegated. it also seems important that your fans aren't seeing relegation calibre results. our home form was the worst in club history.

It's not even that good, 8th at the moment and if we get beat Saturday against the champions it will likely be 10th.

The away form accurately reflects our mid table status

here is how i read it chum
- these martinez guy is doing bad at his job
- nearly everyone wants him out
- davek does not
- the crazy folk do not like davek not agreeing
- those folk post after post get themselves into a rage
- davek does not break the rules of grandoldteam.com
- crazed folk want him banned as they are energized and upset
- davek makes them look foolhardy
- this martinez remains bad at his job
hope this helps buddy.

It's a shame you don't swing by more often Snidey.

Just that Martinez has apparently "already been told" he's out.

Take it with a huge pinch of salt though.

Only 12 days to go!

I'd imagine that is true anyway tbh. Otherwise it would be poor form from the board to decide to part ways and then keep quiet and let him keep putting interviews out oblivious.

Well been expecting it for a while now, mutual consent at the end of the season, statement from roberto claiming he couldn't take the club forward anymore and everyone is happy.

was hoping to hear a sacking before then mind you but that time has passed now lol

No idea what he said, and no intention of looking, but is there no way we can add "watched toffee" to the swear filter? No idea why anyone even still discusses him
we haven't had a single piece of news come from twitter in weeks that has actually been true in some way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back