Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is how i read it chum
- these martinez guy is doing bad at his job
- nearly everyone wants him out
- davek does not
- the crazy folk do not like davek not agreeing
- those folk post after post get themselves into a rage
- davek does not break the rules of grandoldteam.com
- crazed folk want him banned as they are energized and upset
- davek makes them look foolhardy
- this martinez remains bad at his job
hope this helps buddy.

You forgot the bit where he compares everybody to geordies and kopites if they do not agree with him, which tends to get peoples backs up.

if you are going to try and be the all seeing eye, at least look at both sides of the story lid, just saying!

Anyway, back on topic, none of it matters, he's going anyway.

Don't get me wrong mate I'm not having a go for people not going, I understand there are all kinds of restrictions for why they can't through location/financial/family etc.

I just think if you've sat through the absolute dirt we've seen every other week, we've got every right to say enough is enough. It's boring and the atmosphere is either completely flat or just downright angry. I'd say the exceptions being City at home in the cup and West Ham before Martinez blew his beans.

It's a big sacrifice especially when you incorporate travel, food, kids etc all into it. Yes, going the game is a choice and you can say don't go then. But it's not that easy, throughout my life I've sat through absolute dross and I'm still here. Don't know why but I keep coming back.

I didn't think you were having a go mate - just highlighting that being a distance supporter does not lessen the pain in any way and is not neccesarily an influence on opinion regarding the manager (or any other aspect of the club). I would imagine that there are just as many of the Martinez suporting group that are on the doorstep of the grand old lady as there are at a distance like myself.

I only got to Goodison twice this season and left in shock at how bad the whole package was - so absolutley applaud you all that have stuck with it - win, draw, lose - we are chosen and all that !

Not really I'm not convinced. Has "blueboy99" actually said he's bluefox or is that just somebody's assumption?

Got to be honest, their posting styles are nothing alike, not even close to bluefox and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that remembers foxy very well.

Mate he posts exactly like bluefox, it is him 100%

You thinking of LCAB?

You forgot the bit where he compares everybody to geordies and kopites if they do not agree with him, which tends to get peoples backs up.

if you are going to try and be the all seeing eye, at least look at both sides of the story lid, just saying!

Anyway, back on topic, none of it matters, he's going anyway.

Disparaging the name of El Snido Loco?

Take him away @the sniderman

Last day of season ticket renewals today to guarantee your seat. Really undecided on whether or not to renew, with no indication as to whether Martinez is staying or going.

I suppose the club will see tomorrow based on the renewal numbers, but another season of that dross is a total waste of time and money.

I never thought that going the match would almost feel like a chore but that's what happened with the football that we're witnessing.

Anyone else in the same situation?

@The Esk Are you confident that he's gone at the end of the year?

Last day of season ticket renewals today to guarantee your seat. Really undecided on whether or not to renew, with no indication as to whether Martinez is staying or going.

I suppose the club will see tomorrow based on the renewal numbers, but another season of that dross is a total waste of time and money.

I never thought that going the match would almost feel like a chore but that's what happened with the football that we're witnessing.

Anyone else in the same situation?

@The Esk Are you confident that he's gone at the end of the year?

Him and others have already said he's gone end of season.

I guess thinking about it, it is a bit suprising the club haven't acted somewhat to dealing with the manager problem even if it was a statement.

With the home form being so bad, you would think it was in their best interests to ensure the fans that they are dealing with the problem, to maintain season tickets are bought.

I like the silence.

It's a professional silence, eerie almost, daunting for the manager though I imagine...uncomfortable.

The MOSH bides his time. Don't mess with the MOSH.

NtQjMSMinCFcejZyfhtVYBV1x0-590x900.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back