Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in all honesty, would any of us be talking about someof the names we are dreaming of if esk hadn't told us?

Personally i'd still be doubting he was leaving without word to the contrary lol
If it wasn't for the takeover we'd definitely be talking about Howe, Hughes and O'Neill as possible candidates. Actually it'd be Bobby next year if it wasn't for the takeover *shudders*

If it wasn't for the takeover we'd definitely be talking about Howe, Hughes and O'Neill as possible candidates. Actually it'd be Bobby next year if it wasn't for the takeover *shudders*
We would all be convinced that Kenwright would give him one more year to turn it around, whilst watching our players leave and spending barely anything with money in january promises.

I think the press have us bang on at the monent! To everybody outside the immediate fan base, we are a mid table club, no more! There are many well intentioned Evertonians who feel we are more than that but we (sadly) are not! We could have been , if the European ban hadnt halted our progress,but since then We have slid back into obscurity! Even the great Ball, Harvey, Kendall team didnt cut it in Europe and lets face it that is the new yardstick!

Hopefully the new regime will put us on a path to becoming a big club, but i have always believed we are cursed as a club and that the other lot made a pact with the devil to keep us in a perpetual state of suffering!

I think the press have us bang on at the monent! To everybody outside the immediate fan base, we are a mid table club, no more! There are many well intentioned Evertonians who feel we are more than that but we (sadly) are not! We could have been , if the European ban hadnt halted our progress,but since then We have slid back into obscurity! Even the great Ball, Harvey, Kendall team didnt cut it in Europe and lets face it that is the new yardstick!

Hopefully the new regime will put us on a path to becoming a big club, but i have always believed we are cursed as a club and that the other lot made a pact with the devil to keep us in a perpetual state of suffering!
Maybe it's time for us to do a deal...

Remember when this place used to laugh at Twitter and almost considered adding it to the Untrustworthy Sources?

Now everyone loses their crap over it.

Sake guys, turn it in.

It's always the way, bud.

Twitter is pure faeces. But I guess some people enjoy rolling around in said faeces. Weirdos.

I don't or can't agree with any of this. I'm not even going to debate it point for point. All I will say is you are entitled to your opinion but 'slid back into obscurity'. We may not register with the media (who cares anyway) but we have never been obscure. That's just off the register with self flagellating, victimhood.

in all honesty, would any of us be talking about someof the names we are dreaming of if esk hadn't told us?

Personally i'd still be doubting he was leaving without word to the contrary lol

I would say we would be. Moshiri has lots of money and means business. I think that is there to be seen but you have to have a bit of faith to see it. If you accept that then it would be pointless to get Hughes or O'Neill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back