Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough he wants the money so he can't complain when he takes the stick he derserves on Sunday then. All this nonsense about how nice he is and how well he's represented the club is irrelevant. He makes his living as a manager attempting (and failing) to get us wins in matches, not representing us as an ambassador. It comes to this, I'd actually like us to win our two final games, however little they may mean but I know we have zero chance of winning with Martinez at the helm and even if it's purely out of respect for the paying fans going on Wed and next Sun he should go now.
Fair enough but IMO the players were on holidays for a couple of months, they haven't thrown a leg at it for ages. If we save 2m or whatever for the sake of a week then that's fine by me. As someone else posted, that 2m could be the difference between signing a better calibre of replacement or settling.

Finally, I would rather the way Martinez represented us off the field than scabby lips Rodgers represented the rs. Martinez had a bit of class when dealing with sensitive situations, rather than looking for photo opps with 'look at me' all over his face.

That's the rs echo all over. Let 18 months worth of poor displays and problems, pass by without a comment. Then when the axe is about to fall, jump on the bandwagon and put the boot in. Just so they can say look see we care about everton, we reported the problems. Cowards.

To be fair, they couldn't see what was happening due to where their collective head was positioned...

That's the rs echo all over. Let 18 months worth of poor displays and problems, pass by without a comment. Then when the axe is about to fall, jump on the bandwagon and put the boot in. Just so they can say look see we care about everton, we reported the problems.

Agree with this.

Waited for the point of no return, and now going a bit OTT if anything.

Agree with this.

Waited for the point of no return, and now going a bit OTT if anything.
It's a release of two years pent up frustrations. They're obviously not allowed to say anything against the club or they'll be barred from attending press meetings. They're just seizing their opportunity. But yes, deffo OTT.

They have a point

It's ridiculous that Mr youth development would rather try every senior player in that position rather than give a young lad a chance when our season is effectively over
I agree, Connolly came on at RB, did well, won the corner that led to a goal and hasn't been seen since. He'd be doing himself a favour too if he stuck all the youth players on instead of bringing Osman and Gibson for no reason.

Has he gone yet?

No...

Various-pictures-gob-bluth-645688_300_200.jpg

That's the rs echo all over. Let 18 months worth of poor displays and problems, pass by without a comment. Then when the axe is about to fall, jump on the bandwagon and put the boot in. Just so they can say look see we care about everton, we reported the problems. Cowards.

They know they're allowed to critisise him now and fans are desperate for news so now they're making money off us with their clickbait stories, don't click on their links, they're never first with the news, they just repeat rumours off Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back