Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TO be honest i was expecting the presser to be today, its usually 2 days before the game.

I want to read too much into that, when in reality Martinez will be infront of the cameras at some point tomorrow, saying some guff about intensity and phenomenal attitudes.

c'est la vie

*can finally tick that "use french in some way shape or form after leaving school" achievement card.

What??

That really is an absolute nonsense post. So everyone who has been relegated can likely source their problems to the point they sacked a manager??

Norwich kept faith with their manager this season. I tell you what, I bet you their fans wished they'd risked it around February. Or perhaps before they blew £8m on Naismith.

Martinez has won 10 of 36 league games this season. That should be sacking territory in isolation for an ambitious club, let alone being allowed to do much the same thing two seasons running.

The most successful teams have stability and a long serving manager, obviously some managers have to go but just because we sack Martinez guarantees nothing.

Pretty damming that there hasn't been any support from the club for him. The silence says it all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back