Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted to keep RM. I have concerns about the defensive side of the teams he puts out, but I do think there is a lot right with what he is doing.

We were playing a team tonight that cost hundreds of millions, De Bruyne alone was nearly 60m, one of the most expensive teams in the world and we were undone by an illegal goal.

But, everybody is entitled to their opinon .

However, I don't think that RM leaving Everton is even remotely on the agenda.
Of course it is on the agenda. The majority of fans want him sacked!

I'm gutted we lost tonight, but I see no reason why a 3-1 loss to a very good City side is a reason to change anyone's view on Martinez.

He has the rest of the season for me. I'm by no means convinced he's the long term answer, but he's doing a lot of good things at the club which will help in the long term. He might not be the man to finish the job, but now isn't the time to change the manager.

Martinez has seemingly improved the squad, he has certainly brought the age down. He has had more money than Moyes ever had.

His philosophy will never get us further up the table without improved defending. His only good season was with Moyes defence instilled in the team.

He's proven that his way doesn't work in his 6 or 7 seasons in the premier league. Wigan fans said all the same things we are saying, split the fans, good football, crap defence. Will occasionally get the rub of the green in games and beat teams when not expected too but more often than not let too many goals in to make any progress.

I've had enough. Really wanted it to work but it's not going to, sorry.
Nail, hammer, head.

This sums it up perfectly.

Load of Tim Lovejoy wannabes struggling to contain themselves in here.

Managing to sound like Chelsea fans, imagine if we got a billionaire chairman

I voted to keep RM. I have concerns about the defensive side of the teams he puts out, but I do think there is a lot right with what he is doing.

We were playing a team tonight that cost hundreds of millions, De Bruyne alone was nearly 60m, one of the most expensive teams in the world and we were undone by an illegal goal.

But, everybody is entitled to their opinon .

However, I don't think that RM leaving Everton is even remotely on the agenda.
Really? How many cost Swansea, Leicester or Stoke who beat us at our home?

What worries me is, will these group of players want to keep playing for Martinez. Without doubt it is a talented squad, but if yje keep performing like they do, one by one tjey will leave. Think if we get a new manager in, there is a good chance they will stay. I dont dislike Martinez, I like his football, but results count

We need to start again. The players don't seem to buy into his 'philosophy' any more and his man management skills are crazy to say the least.

He talks absolute bollocks and embarasses the club and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back