Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will use the awards ceremony to say goodbye and thank the staff. He will then apologise to the fans, tell us he tried, all that...

And in the manner of ANDY KAUFMAN he'll then invite the entire audience, the outside protesters and anyone else who wants to tag along to join him for Milk & Cookies in...I dunno...The WIMPY in the Strand...somewhere like that...

And we will all forgive him.

I think he will use the awards ceremony to say goodbye and thank the staff. He will then apologise to the fans, tell us he tried, all that...

And in the manner of ANDY KAUFMAN he'll then invite the entire audience, the outside protesters and anyone else who wants to tag along to join him for Milk & Cookies in...I dunno...The WIMPY in the Strand...somewhere like that...

Absolutely no way he will resign, no person would because he'd be throwing all the compensation he's entitled too away.

Club need to end this, send him on his way and get this terrible period in the club's period behind us. It can't go on anymore, anyone who doesn't want change at this point is just as delusional as the man himself.

that awards ceremony should not be taking place for anyone associated with the first team, whether that be management or first team.

The awards ceremony tomorrow should be about Unsworth and the continued progress of the u21's and Sheedy and the u18's winning the tournament in America with both teams having decent seasons.

The board, management and first team can [Poor language removed] off as far as I'm concerned.

I am not really a football fan! I am an Everton fan, i dont eatch matches we arent playing in, i know nothing of European football and never watch the International games unless there are loads of our palyers in the team. So you could say my interest in the game is a bit niche? Having said that, i am a passionate Evertonian, long time season ticket holder etc. Yet tonight, watching that match, i didnt care that we were getting walked over? I didnt want Sunderland to win, but I didnt care that they were? Never felt liek this before about Everton, and as a 56 year old, i can promise you I Have seen some dark times for my club.

That really upsets me and i dont know what to do about it?.i will be at the Norwich game, and will boo all the incompetents and malcontents who have brought our club so low, but i am genuinely scared that soemthing has gone, something fundamental has been erased by this shower of [Poor language removed]! Very upsetting!

It will be back mate, trust me

I think the players owe him a debt of gratitude - other than "The Baines Incident", not once has he slated the players for lack of passion or effort. What they have done for the past couple of months is an insult to the fans, other managers may have berated them, may have dropped them. But no, that's not his style. He put his credibility on the line by defending their inept performances.

And before anyone jumps on this - I'm not defending Martinez in any way. He was (and is) completely out of his depth. The squad is unfit, repeatedly playing a system that doesn't work. But there is more than one guilty party in this whole sorry mess - Martinez, the players, the board....all are guilty.

This whole charade over the past few weeks has dragged the club's name through the mud and (worse) it's made us a complete laughing stock.

My internet connection is so slow that I can't be bothered checking around to see if he has been sacked.

It has come to that.

I thought about doing us at 4/1 earlier today against relegation fodder and then stopped myself and said look son this is defeated deluded and despondent Everton here. Keep your money in your pocket. Good move.

Couldn't care less what happens against Norwich. The manager is no good and the players are rubbish.

I think the players owe him a debt of gratitude - other than "The Baines Incident", not once has he slated the players for lack of passion or effort. What they have done for the past couple of months is an insult to the fans, other managers may have berated them, may have dropped them. But no, that's not his style. He put his credibility on the line by defending their inept performances.

And before anyone jumps on this - I'm not defending Martinez in any way. He was (and is) completely out of his depth. The squad is unfit, repeatedly playing a system that doesn't work. But there is more than one guilty party in this whole sorry mess - Martinez, the players, the board....all are guilty.

This whole charade over the past few weeks has dragged the club's name through the mud and (worse) it's made us a complete laughing stock.

Maybe he would have been doing them more of a service by being honest.

If you hear the manager saying how phenomenal you were why would you try to work on improving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back