Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading a lot of people saying Martinez should take time out and do MNF for a bit? Can think of nothing more hilarious to be honest, just imagine him of all people controlling that touch-screen thingy they use and pointing out what teams are doing wrong tactically in games. Would be like Nick Griffin giving a lecture on racial tolerance.

Reading a lot of people saying Martinez should take time out and do MNF for a bit? Can think of nothing more hilarious to be honest, just imagine him of all people controlling that touch-screen thingy they use and pointing out what teams are doing wrong tactically in games. Would be like Nick Griffin giving a lecture on racial tolerance.

Comedy gold alright

that awards ceremony should not be taking place for anyone associated with the first team, whether that be management or first team.

The awards ceremony tomorrow should be about Unsworth and the continued progress of the u21's and Sheedy and the u18's winning the tournament in America with both teams having decent seasons.

The board, management and first team can [Poor language removed] off as far as I'm concerned.

I'd go so far as to agree.

The first team should be prohibited from attending. Every single one of them.

Maybe he would have been doing them more of a service by being honest.

If you hear the manager saying how phenomenal you were why would you try to work on improving

We need a nasty [Poor language removed] in charge to knock this squad into shape.

As for the second point, surely even a professional footballer has the mental capacity to know that getting slammed every week means they're not 'phenomenal'? :Blink:

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 2m
Reports that Roberto Martinez to be sacked tomorrow, replacement already lined up.

Sorry lads, just trying to lighten the mood in here a bit. ;) He'll be gone soon enough though, if he isn't gone by Sunday then I'd expect it immediately after.

Actually yes you are right, you really have lightened the mood, I have just passed this on to my friends, family and acquaintances and they all agree you should go on tour. "But Wat, why is he wasting his time on an internet forum?" They all queried me. "Look, I can't answer that, he is operating on a comedy level superior to a mere simpleton like me, who am I to answer!" I retorted.

PM me your tour dates bro.

that awards ceremony should not be taking place for anyone associated with the first team, whether that be management or first team.

The awards ceremony tomorrow should be about Unsworth and the continued progress of the u21's and Sheedy and the u18's winning the tournament in America with both teams having decent seasons.

The board, management and first team can [Poor language removed] off as far as I'm concerned.

Remarkable drop in form. Weirdly seeming to happen directly after the Chelsea QF, when one might assume the opposite would occur. We're almost in a Villa-esque plight at the moment. Just lucky it's too late in the season for it to be a disaster.

I'd go so far as to agree.

The first team should be prohibited from attending. Every single one of them.

it's pathetic isn't it mate. an awards ceremony for being a failure playing for Everton Football Club. Got no respect for any of them,

board - joke
management - pathetic
players - embarrassing

the above 3 can [Poor language removed] off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back