Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Robbed of a cup final place and it's Roberto's fault.

Crack on.

Not happening.
66594843.jpg

Sack him now and give the job to big Dunc till the end of the season, if he fails, we will hire someone else in the summer, if he succeeds, a dream come true

You mad
Lucky?

Not a word many people would apply to Everton last night.

Robbed, yes. Lucky, no.

Why persist in deflecting from reality? We were inches away from shipping two more, but for the framework.

Could argue that as this season is now pretty much a write-off, it'd give a new manager the chance to get up to speed and hopefully be settled in time for the new season.

My argument against that is that any manager worth having (of the realistic options) is surely in the middle of a productive season and would be reluctant to leave his current post as he would want to see it out.

I think they're would be more runners in the field come May and for that reason I would either stick with Bobby until then or if we must go now, trust in our current back room men to grind out the ten or so points needed to make sure we stay in the top flight.

Could argue that as this season is now pretty much a write-off, it'd give a new manager the chance to get up to speed and hopefully be settled in time for the new season.
We're in the FA Cup 5th round barring a complete disaster against Carlisle and points away from a decent top half finish.

No. It really is just not happening.

Simple as that.

No spin. Just the plain truth of the matter. Which you know to be correct.
Whether it happens of not is beyond our control, it's a decision that sits with the owners, and with the situation regarding that currently unclear, then it's not the time they'll want to make decisions about the managers future.

The discussion is fans commenting on whether they would WANT it to happen there's a distinct difference.

The overwhelming consensus as it stands is that they do, and before you come back with it's solely knee jerk post a SF defeat, the atmosphere on Sunday was one of total frustration at the failings of the current managers philosophy.

3 home wins all season Dave, 3!

My worry is he goes on some sort of run now and gets us around 9th and we all buy that he's turned a corner and give him another season. Then whilst nobody is looking he reverts back to type next season and the cycle starts again.

The man is not good enough. Strong finishes at Wigan papered over the cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back