Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid statement.

At the beginning of every season, fans of every club (this one in particularly) say 'two good cup runs please'

Cup runs have the ability to boost confidence and buck form (proved by our win over Chelsea, despite having struggled in the past few league games).

The further you go in the cups, the better. When was the last time we got to two semi-finals in one season?

Now, that in no way excuses the league form, but you're wrong to say they're worthless.
What good have they done us this season? Lets say start of next season someone offers you 10th in the league and 2 semi finals, or get knocked out of both cups and finish 5th? What do you pick?

Pipe down. I wasn't trying to hide it. My whole stance has been and is on stats. Therefore I pulsar just skip it when looking further back. Still how do you explain 13 wins in first 19 then 11 in the following 35.

Lol

The real truth, the only ones who it is inconvenient for is those that care about Everton more than its manager.
Sorry, in all that ^^^ I dont think you recognised and conceded the fact that Martinez might be on his way to a dreadful home league win record this season, but he also has the record number of home wins for almost 30 years.

He needs to win all 3 remaining home games to avoid having the worst Home record of ANY manager in our History.

So even in Seasons we have been relegated, those Managers even managed to win more home games than this untalented utter ferret headed stain on our club.

inconvenient truth
PMSL.............insult of the year so far...........lollol

Sorry, in all that ^^^ I dont think you recognised and conceded the fact that Martinez might be on his way to a dreadful home league win record this season, but he also has the record number of home wins for almost 30 years.
Dave, what are you doing?? This is silly from you. I have put that statistic up, why are you choosing to ignore that and blaming me for ignoring it. I can't get your angle here.

He needs to win all 3 remaining home games to avoid having the worst Home record of ANY manager in our History.

So even in Seasons we have been relegated, those Managers even managed to win more home games than this untalented utter ferret headed stain on our club.

inconvenient truth
'untalented utter ferret headed stain on our club' lollollollol

Its brilliant in here

tumblr_m6mpe7i6Wy1rripouo1_500.gif

Its gonna be a long 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back