Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferret-012.jpg

"Please dont sack me Fahrad, I once got 72 points"

Statistics getting rehashed in various configurations and thrown out like its new information. We geddit, we haven't been doing it at home.
TBF My stats were in all comps at all venues, with the only exception that it's against PL opposition in said comps.

That Martinez season when we won 13 homes games - it was the largest number of home games won for 27 years.

Lol.

Martinez even holds the best record since HKI was in charge for the very thing he's being slaughtered for at the moment.

More inconvenient truths.

I think you need to put the feather hooks away, use a bit of dead bait, preferably Mackerel.

Inconvenient truth (i): Martinez does not possess all the necessary skills to create a top 4 challenging team.

Specifically, he lacks the ability to instil belief in his players, he lacks tactical awareness and the ability to change the course of a game through change of tactics or personnel and thirdly he lacks the ability to organise a team defensively, and improve individual defenders.

That Martinez season when we won 13 homes games - it was the largest number of home games won for 27 years.

Lol.

Martinez even holds the best record since HKI was in charge for the very thing he's being slaughtered for at the moment.

More inconvenient truths.
Lies damn lies and statistics!
If he doesn't get some good wins in front of the home crowd he is toast, because that is where we invest our time and money. Watching defeat after defeat does not make any of us feel good.
Even Howard Kendals' previous record could not save him from the chop, and he had a far better record than Roberto.

Inconvenient truth (i): Martinez does not possess all the necessary skills to create a top 4 challenging team.

Specifically, he lacks the ability to instil belief in his players, he lacks tactical awareness and the ability to change the course of a game through change of tactics or personnel and thirdly he lacks the ability to organise a team defensively, and improve individual defenders.

As ive said for months now, he has the tactical nous of a cactus, his motivation skills are simply telling every player they are the best in the world, it might work with certain players, but anybody with an IQ above 20 can see through the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back