Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Davek's done another number on you all without our help tbh. There's plottermobs 10 or 20 strong coming at him and I haven't even seen him break a sweat.

....he won't do, he just sits blowing one of these all day with the number 72 stuck on the end of it, the maverick...

hqdefault.webp

Aside from the script of Ghost Dad and 80% of what Matt Damon used to post on here, the last 20 minutes of Davek's posts in this thread have been some of the craziest things I've ever read.
like I said 6 months ago , he has backed himself so far into a corner defending Martinez there is no were left for him to go except down with a sinking ship

I think Davek's done another number on you all without our help tbh. There's plottermobs 10 or 20 strong coming at him and I haven't even seen him break a sweat.
Personally I think Davek's all over the place on Martinez, most of his arguments defy logic. Can't deny his effort though, that's top notch.

You point is exactly? Complain when a manager does the job he's paid £3 mill for? lol
(Why does that smiley look like Seamus when he laughs..)

This isn't a complaints board, this is an Everton board. You're allowed to compliment him on a good job, I'm pretty sure you post in player threads saying how well they've done.

Heavens.

You should take the season as a whole. If you focus on the PL then you'll just see midtable consolidation, of course.

Look, I'm saying nothing now than when Moyes was here. I think I actually coined the term 7th placed trophy because it meant absolutely nothing to me. I couldn't give a rats arse back then or now about the consistency of reaching that position.

Our goal without cash is to snatch a trophy, regardless of league position as long as we're not in danger; with cash we need to focus on getting a CL spot.

That's the way it has to be, imo, and its not a position I'm conveniently taking up now to cover Martinez.
First point, we are not skint and probably have as much cash to spend as Leicester and West ham. Second point, you say we need to snatch a trophy yet you criticise Leicester for snatching a far bigger prize. Don't you think its time you held your hands up and admitted you backed the wrong horse

This isn't a complaints board, this is an Everton board. You're allowed to compliment him on a good job, I'm pretty sure you post in player threads saying how well they've done.

Heavens.
Yup. And praise Bobby got in the match thread. Don't be Dave-lite, you egg x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back