Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There wont be any chopping mate. Dont kid yourself about that.
There certainly won't be anything before the end of the season. However, the press is building up the pressure on performances and are holding him to account. Also, lukaku's agent wants him to move to another club. He will probably get his way as Martinez has hinted which would be a real blow. We also don't know what sort of attitude the new investor will have. He may want his own man to spend his money. Neither you nor I know and everything here is wishful thinking and pure speculation. I do know that a prolonged period of fan discontentment is not good and not what the new owner will want to become embroiled in.

Didn't The Conquistadors bring plague and famine with them when the invaded SA?. Didn't they also destroy The Mayans, who at the time, had a rich and successful culture?. Didn't they steal all their gold and valuable artifacts?.

Dave is right, the similarities are undeniable.
I think the Mayans destroyed themselves lid, much like what the plotters will do. Like the Mayans their people will still exist but stand round street corners in vests drinking massive bottles of Coca Cola.

I think the Mayans destroyed themselves lid, much like what the plotters will do. Like the Mayans their people will still exist but stand round street corners in vests drinking massive bottles of Coca Cola.
Mate theres no purity in their dna anymore theyre mudbloods now, infected by the outsiders. These lids were once an educated people who made better calenders than pyrrelli and mapped the stars. Alright they got a bit over the top chopping off heads but without the med plague who knows how far theyd have come. Reduced now to synthing that grade a beak you love. Such a sad tale. El conquistador out.

Mate theres no purity in their dna anymore theyre mudbloods now, infected by the outsiders. These lids were once an educated people who made better calenders than pyrrelli and mapped the stars. Alright they got a bit over the top chopping off heads but without the med plague who knows how far theyd have come. Reduced now to synthing that grade a beak you love. Such a sad tale. El conquistador out.
Hahaha. On the contrary mate there is still a very strong bloodline. A lot of integrated into the local communities but stick to their own when it comes to breeding, the no neck look is feted.

They dislike the Mexicans from DF more than then Spanish nowadays I reckon.

I reckon the DF Mexicans symbolise the Lower Gwladys in our shared little cautionary tale.

There certainly won't be anything before the end of the season. However, the press is building up the pressure on performances and are holding him to account. Also, lukaku's agent wants him to move to another club. He will probably get his way as Martinez has hinted which would be a real blow. We also don't know what sort of attitude the new investor will have. He may want his own man to spend his money. Neither you nor I know and everything here is wishful thinking and pure speculation. I do know that a prolonged period of fan discontentment is not good and not what the new owner will want to become embroiled in.

I like you, a lot...

Anyway I'm seeing moaning the most here who probably wanted the likes of Owen Coyle, Neil Lennon and Harry Redknapp when Moyes left.

Hope Moshiri doesn't listen to the fans like Kenwright promised to when replacing Moyes. Not that he listened much like.

Anyway I'm seeing moaning the most here who probably wanted the likes of Owen Coyle, Neil Lennon and Harry Redknapp when Moyes left.

Hope Moshiri doesn't listen to the fans like Kenwright promised to when replacing Moyes. Not that he listened much like.
Would love for someone to pull up that poll at the time.
Martinez was 2nd choice behind the sexy Portuguese lethario correct?
I remember the BK comments at the Martinez press conference. "Had me at hello" " Not like with David but I just knew"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back