Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the people moaning about league position will not celebrate the FA cup in spite of not winning the prestigious 7th place trophy.

Just stand up and do a clap.
c

I havnt mentioned the league position. I have hardly mentioned the cup(s).

I have said that based on what I have seen and read, I find it unlikely he will emulate anything like that 1st season. If we win the FA Cup, I will be made up. And it would probably buy him some time. Fine. Maybe, (but I now doubt), we will start to see something like what he has done before. There were glimpses this season, lets be honest.

Maybe I have read too much into the stuff Wigan fans wrote, because that plus my reflections on this season, have led me to my regrettable position on him.

Limited.

It's the only reasonable way to view it mate. He's been here three seasons and has had us 5th with a record points haul and has us in two cup SFs (and hopefully further) and we're scoring goals like never before. I mean wtf are people expecting here from the net spend the feller has had? He;s bought one big fee signing (who has been mint) and the rest are small or reasonable fees. 'Challenging for CL football every season'. Dear me.
You're doing a Moyes here, you've mastered the art of lowering expectations!!

Here's Brownie today

william_shakespeare.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back