Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no one knows how any new ownership would act. I'm dealing in what we do know now.

Regardless, new owner/current owner: it doesn't change the situation for those who truly believe Martinez will be gone by 2019. If you feel that's going to happen you can bet on it now...if you were confident.

The odds I'd get on that would be terrible so it makes no financial sense. Now, if you were willing to take an evens bet on it, that tilts the odds significantly in my favour, but it appears you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is ...

:coffee:

We have a manager who seemingly has no interest in doing so...

"My philosophy and my way of working is not to keep clean sheets" Roberto Martinez - 27th Jan 2016

He's never built a side that is defensively sound, and his philosophy explains exactly why....

Wigan shipped goals, now Everton ship goals....not such a spooky co-incidence, given his view on clean sheets is it?

As for the views of fans 'not registering', that's piffle, as once fans start showing their displeasure on a match day, then it creates massive pressure on any manager, irrespective of their background or pedigree. See Van Gaal for details...

You are vastly overestimating the 'insurrection'. If my ears didn't deceive me last night I heard the 'ali, ali, alio' song belted out a number of times by that army of travelling support. A blunt instrument to measure with maybe, but it doesn't sound like there's any imminent threat of a lynching.

It's time.

090620150942551815193_2.jpg

VITOR, VITOR!!!

The odds I'd get on that would be terrible so it makes no financial sense. Now, if you were willing to take an evens bet on it, that tilts the odds significantly in my favour, but it appears you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is ...

:coffee:
I am very much against gambling of any kind mate. I wont encourage addiction on this forum. I would encourage you to bet sensibly, though. :coffee:

You think Martinez will be sacked?

Pffft!

If so, good luck with that. Why dont you go down to Ladbrokes and spend your cash and post your slip up here?

Let's do it without money involve, if Martinez is sack, ban yourself from this forum, and I'll do likewise if he stay until the end of his contract.

deal mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back