Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day getting to a semi final at Wembley is classed as an achievement by the manager that "he's got us to Wembley".

No, he's got us to a semi final which would have been held at villa park not so long a go.

Considering 5th is the same as 15th bobby is not our most successful PL manager

Martinez got us to Villa Park - Fact
Martinez us our most successful PL manager - Not a fact

The facts speak for themselves:

Martinez is our most successful PL manager
Martinez has us at Wembley
Martinez has us scoring record levels of goals ('just' 72 right now)
Martinez has the Midas touch in the transfer market
Martinez has engineered some of the best football played by Everton in decades
Martinez (for all the above reasons) is backed by his chairman

Everything else is just rant and hot air and wishful thinking and ephemeral (as we all witnessed after the Chelsea game).
You've completely left out the worst EVER performance at home in the Premier League and soon to be history of the club.

And for the record, Moyes is the most successful Premier League manager we have had. He had us finishing in 4th.

Your arguments have more holes in them than a sieve.

fishing-girl-o.gif

:locked:
Unless we're all board members its pointless. everyone has had a shout. Currently it means nothing unless someone is gonna go full loon and hire a plane.
It's internationals so let's all get behind Hogdsons mighty Ingerlund :cheers::cheers::dance:;):cool::D
LOL jokes he's an owl faced piss bag who I wish would keep his lispy sexpestery away from our young starlets
Steve McClaren is a more successful manager than Martinez, soz DaveK

I like proving dave wrong but even this is tiresome. its a circular argument. not much of a chance of anyone changing their mind, especially with no games this weekend..

I agree. I recognise the futility but each time he spouts something I can't help myself. There is no possibility of changing anyone's mind and even if we are proved right no one will acknowledge it. It's a sunny day. We have good prospects for the future with or without Martinez.

Yes. He bought Fellaini! :p

Moyes did Everton a big favour he is my hero. No other Club no other manager would have bought for Fellaini for 28 million. in his thinking was I get a player who gets a chance on a big stage but I also do a big part of my life a massive favour. It is not fair not to recognise this. Martinez did the same thing for Wigan he spent upwards of 20 million on Kone, Alcatraz (!) and McCarthy and Robles.

It reminded me of the famous rant Rafael did about Ferguson, when he ended every sentence saying " FACT "

Alternatively it reminded me of Daves post a few hours ago which he was obviously taking the mickey out of, you must have missed that else i'm sure you would have tried taking the piss out of Dave instead :)

Alternatively it reminded me of Daves post a few hours ago which he was obviously taking the mickey out of, you must have missed that else i'm sure you would have tried taking the piss out of Dave instead :)

I could get out of this by saying I have him on ignore but I'd be lying. His ring craft is a thing of beauty, I'd never have him on ignore.

I missed it but will make up for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back