Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, having got the access to the post-match presser at Leicester the other day, RM looked like he'd given in. Totally.

And no, he didn't flower the performance. Actually said it how it was. Unfortunately for him it's too late, and it's what he vilified Baines for a few weeks back (which I think was when the squad turned en mass on him)

I have to say, having got the access to the post-match presser at Leicester the other day, RM looked like he'd given in. Totally.

And no, he didn't flower the performance. Actually said it how it was. Unfortunately for him it's too late, and it's what he vilified Baines for a few weeks back (which I think was when the squad turned en mass on him)

He's tells the players they have been poor but never admits to his own role in preparing them for the match, never says he could have done something himself different or better.

I'm not going to criticise the man anymore. We all know his flaws and it's clear that he's not the right man to take us forward. He's lost the players and the fans and there's no coming back from that.

The criticism now needs to be aimed at the board. Specifically whoever is deciding to wait to sack him. Should have happened after the Derby. Could have happened at Christmas to be honest. It's their job to remove Roberto for his good and ours, but instead they stay silent. It's a disappointing start to Moshiri's era.

I'm not going to criticise the man anymore. We all know his flaws and it's clear that he's not the right man to take us forward. He's lost the players and the fans and there's no coming back from that.

The criticism now needs to be aimed at the board. Specifically whoever is deciding to wait to sack him. Should have happened after the Derby. Could have happened at Christmas to be honest. It's their job to remove Roberto for his good and ours, but instead they stay silent. It's a disappointing start to Moshiri's era.
Moshiri era starts with new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.