Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making yourself look silly now, how have I been negative??? Prove I have been negative. I haven't posted here today as I'm not going to be a Mard Arse after a win. That doesn't mean all is well, I'm convinced I will be back in this thread, but not after we won, that's how these threads die, Everton winning. I hardly ever call names but you are coming across a bit of a tit, you wanted a fume you got a fume and you fumed about it. Ive sat back listening to some music drinking a few pints and enjoyed the day. You hate that, you crave the fume, it took you seconds to take a dig, I can put you down with vaults to prove it. Now stop bothering me, I'm to polite to not reply.
Hi mate you not posting shows your negative attitude towards the manager
A simple well done to the team and RM would of put you in a more positive light.
You saying nothing speaks volumes

Also, as an aside. I Think with Leicester top of the league it's fair to talk about how many points we are from 1st, not 4th.

Nil Satis and all that.

Of course I'm happy about winning.

I'm concerned this manager will not reach the level that this squad is capable of.

You have no right to be questioning my credentials as a supporter because I don't like the manager.
What squad are you talking about

have we got a fantastic squad

Good result
sorry-im-late-there-was-this-thing-in-the-way.jpg

Nobody is upset we won obviously... that is a ridiculous statement.

All people are saying is that the problems that have made us not pick up wins lately were evident yesterday too, and it was only a large blob of good fortune for a change that changed that.

We still don't defend properly, and a better side on another day would have picked up two easy goals yesterday. It's completely legit to highlight that as a problem going forward.

Martinez says lessons have been learnt - I'm not too convinced. Hopefully, the last minute winner will instil a bit of winners belief into the squad and we'll start converting dominance into goals and have a bit more comfort at the back, but we'll have to wait and see. All I will say is that yesterday's win was neither a vindication or comdemnation of Martinez; it was the status quo. If that last minute winner hadn't have gone in, the people kicking Martinez would have been just as unjustified as those gloating about it now.

We need a run of consistent form, and quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back