Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that poster who said we should defo get what his face in who managed that team.

He would be boss.
Grow up mate and try have a proper discussion on something that is obviously a big talking point among supporters.

Take your point scoring little quips to The Ale House.

Grow up mate and try have a proper discussion on something that is obviously a big talking point among supporters.

Take your points scoring little quips to The Ale House.

A "big talking point among supporters"?

Not at Goodison Park on matchdays it ain't.

No one is lobbying for whatsisname to take over and and cast Bobby to the wind.

Never mistake the whining on here for the word on the Everton street.

A "big talking point among supporters"?

Not at Goodison Park on matchdays it ain't.

No one is lobbying for whatsisname to take over and and cast Bobby to the wind.

Never mistake the whining on here for the word on the Everton street.
Seems to be where I sit in Goodison, mate. It also seems to be a big talking point in the pub after the match too.

A manager that has produced bang average form for the past 18 months is bound to come under criticism for a team that, for the best part of a decade, hadn't finished outside the Top 8 and were regularly in the Top 6.

Seems to be where I sit in Goodison, mate. It also seems to be a big talking point in the pub after the match too.

A manager that has produced bang average form for the past 18 months is bound to come under criticism for a team that, for the best part of a decade, hadn't finished outside the Top 8 and were regularly in the Top 6.

I begs to differ.

No talk whatsoever in the Bullens near me, no talk in the Royal Oak, no talk nowhere about owt other than the great football we are playing.

You must go to one of them pubs that allow under aged drinking

Where about do you sit GB and what pub is this a talking point?

I begs to differ.

No talk whatsoever in the Bullens near me, no talk in the Royal Oak, no talk nowhere about owt other than the great football we are playing.
So nobody has picked up on the meagre three wins we have picked up at Goodison this season? Nobody has been disappointed with the four-game winless streak?

Lower Gwladys Street & The Black Horse.

I'd say it is also a talking point on here, given the numerous polls debating his position. Or do they not count?

Funny enough the last game I could get to was in the LG and I never heard f all about Martinez and getting shut of him once. Although I can't say the same about the Black Horse to be honest as I don't speak Geordie so never go there mate.

So nobody has picked up on the meagre three wins we have picked up at Goodison this season? Nobody has been disappointed with the four-game winless streak?
Of course people aren't completely happy but suggesting Mark Hughes, Koeman, and Sanchez Flores (that's the Watford manager you mentioned) is just ludicrous. Explain to the forum in detail why you think they would be more suited to the position and then if it's reasonable (spoiler alert it won't be) then people might be inclined to take you more seriously.

I used to have a season ticket in the lower gwladys and you absoloutly get discontent. There was anti moyes muttering during everyone of his seasons and anti martinez muttering even during his first.

But I think you shouldn't mistake a few 'oh, ffs, he has no idea what he's doing' or 'he's lost us that with his bloody subs' for widespread desire for a change in manager,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back