Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want that part to be true but fear it is.
It is a very sad fact...
I can understand people's frustrations, that is normal in football fans in the main most are frustrations
Sadly though we have people with their own hate fill agendas....and it usually focuses around the manager

Another match day

Another day when a group of so called Evertonians have a small part of them wanting a draw or defeat
Whatever the line up announced they will find fault
During the game they will post their dismay at how the game is going
Even a win they will find any small fault to criticise the manager

On the other side of the coin we have a very large group of Evertonians that will be going the game with positve thoughts and the knowledge that we will try to play good football and go for the win.

I always though going the match was something that you looked forward to...
I guess for some that has been forgotten...
NO part of me, however small, has EVER wanted us not to win.
It is perfectly possible to hold this view whilst believing the manager to be a fool who ignores basic aspects of the game.

Call me plotter, kopite or geordie all you want.
I`m just an Evertonian who desperately wants us to win every game we play, who also thinks we could and should be doing much more of it than we currently are.

It depends on how well we do in the cups. I think most would accept two cup runs that advanced to at least the SF stage and a midtable finish over two poor cup runs and a top 7 finish. I'd see the former as being every bit as convincing of progress as finishing 7th, that's for sure.
Mate no one would take a league position of 7th over any cup win that's obvious, but we need to show progression in the league also.

These players will want to see that. If we go out against City (I hope we don't) then it will just be a 'Cup run' leaving us to pick up the pieces in the league. With some of our fans seeing games in Jan as 'dead rubbers'

NO part of me, however small, has EVER wanted us not to win.
It is perfectly possible to hold this view whilst believing the manager to be a fool who ignores basic aspects of the game.

Call me plotter, kopite or geordie all you want.
I`m just an Evertonian who desperately wants us to win every game we play, who also thinks we could and should be doing much more of it than we currently are.
You Plotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back