Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones , Lukaku and Barkley were not playing with fire in their hearts - they are key to our success -
That is why Deulefeu got so upset

You can openly see they are having none of philosophy, Stones has already asked to leave once, Lukaku wont be putting up with it for much longer and when it comes down to them or him i know which i would rather stay at the club. Players can get the manager the sack, we have seen it before, recently Chelsea, for themselves as much as much as us lets hope they can get Roberto a step closer to the door! Soon as he is gone results will pick up.

The premise of that entire thing sadly just isn't true. He's got the safest job in the league. Why that is exactly is beyond me, but he has.
Bill will let him take us down in a year or 2 then do an interview with tears rolling down his face.

Bill will let him take us down in a year or 2 then do an interview with tears rolling down his face.

He won't, for one very simple reason: Money.

Bill may be an old romantic at heart, but he's still a hard-headed businessman at the end of the day.

He won't, for one very simple reason: Money.

Bill may be an old romantic at heart, but he's still a hard-headed businessman at the end of the day.

I hope so, Moyes should of gone earlier but even when he did go it was his call, we can't allow that to happen with Roberto. I just hope the bored aren't being distracted with this take over stuff to see what is really going on with the most important part of the club, the playing side.

3 wins since September against the bottom 3 says it all really, he isn't winning enough games. I don't think he's lost the dressing room, the players seem to love him, they just don't like Goodison, and that's because we're not winning enough games.

There's not much point in sacking him now, let the season play out, he deserves a shot at a cup. But after that his position almost certainly needs to and will be reviewed.

Without sounding harsh but he has to go.
Most talented squad in decades and he can't get a tune out of them and it's actually getting worse.
In your little world the best squad we have ever had, in the real world we have a squad with potential Nd great Nd exciting youngsters
Don't get mixed up

Nah. It would take a pretty rare manager to do even worse in the last part of the season with this squad

True this, Roberto has no interest in getting it tight at the back, any manager who understands top flight football would do that right away. Soon as we get shut of him there will be plenty of good managers wanting to get a big club before that Sky Money comes in, that is why we have to move soon and get shut of him quick, pile him off on someone else.

True this, Roberto has no interest in getting it tight at the back, any manager who understands top flight football would do that right away. Soon as we get shut of him there will be plenty of good managers wanting to get a big club before that Sky Money comes in, that is why we have to move soon and get shut of him quick, pile him off on someone else.

I'd love to see what evidence you have in writing or in video or pictures to demonstrate this statement.

FFS @Woolly Blue I had a nice big post full of rubbish points written out for Dave, then as I hit Post Reply, you've closed the thread. I can't even find a thread now where it fits that Dave can post. Can he not be made to apologise for his post yesterday, then give him bail, then I'll post my post, then he will ignore it, then you can ban him again?

It's not that much to ask is it?

FFS @Woolly Blue I had a nice big post full of rubbish points written out for Dave, then as I hit Post Reply, you've closed the thread. I can't even find a thread now where it fits that Dave can post. Can he not be made to apologise for his post yesterday, then give him bail, then I'll post my post, then he will ignore it, then you can ban him again?

It's not that much to ask is it?

Stay on topic please Ian.

In your little world the best squad we have ever had, in the real world we have a squad with potential Nd great Nd exciting youngsters
Don't get mixed up

Incorrect. Please re-read, I stated "Most talented squad in decades"
Not ever as you say. The fact you question my post and not answer correctly entitles me to dismiss your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back