Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The first thing that struck me about Martinez when first appointed was his passion and enthusiasm.

He looks and sounds like a dead man walking at the moment. I have nothing to base this on other than results, but after the first half performance on Sunday, you have to wonder if the players believe in him anymore.

I've crossed over from the keep to the get rid of Martinez camps.

Winning one cup without any league improvement would not be enough to keep him for me, whereas winning two cups would buy him time for me.

I know it must be bad when I keep imagining how well Moyes would be doing with this team. 6th or 7th at least I reckon

Writing his own P45 if that's truly the case. One Lukaku injury away from a nervy slide towards the bottom of the league. Fortunately there's enough deadwood down there already.

Should be, but things could start to feel different if we don't take all 3 points off the bar codes next week.

On the other hand, if we get through tomorrow and smash the geordies....

I've crossed over from the keep to the get rid of Martinez camps.

Winning one cup without any league improvement would not be enough to keep him for me, whereas winning two cups would buy him time for me.

I know it must be bad when I keep imagining how well Moyes would be doing with this team. 6th or 7th at least I reckon
personally think we are in desperate need of a trophy to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back