Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ianefc can leak dribble with the best of them.

Shame too as once upon a time I saw him a worthy and respected adversary.

I'll stick to you and your other minion zombies SD when I'm firing the pro-Martinez shot gun. I can't miss with the size of the rhetoric you post. You're not a barrister are you by any chance?
Hey. That's not nice.(n)

Just seen the brown shoes presser.
What must the players think after that performance?
Does,nt strike me as the type to fall on his own sword.
Brave fella to front this out but we may be better off with a clean break now than suffering till the summer.

He doesn't have to call out players but a simple "our defending and goalkeeping isn't good enough, I need to fix it" would help a lot. The things he says make him sound like he doesn't watch the games.

That would call out the defenders and goalkeeper though, wouldn't it. What he's said in that article is fine, I think. Best thing he could say at this point.

Why does he keep saying things along the lines of:

We're on the brink of something special, we want the fans to be proud of us.

We're not proud mate, we're bored. Same old boring ideas, philosophy and team selections.

Thing we're most bored of is the turd that comes out of his mouth, I do like a bit of positivity in a manager but not when it's obvious we are playing well below standards expected of a squad with that amount of talent.

I've supported him more than most but I've had enough now, he needs to go. Just get Mourinho in FFS.

Imagine thinking Mourinho would come anywhere near us.

Just seen the brown shoes presser.
What must the players think after that performance?
Does,nt strike me as the type to fall on his own sword.
Brave fella to front this out but we may be better off with a clean break now than suffering till the summer.

I highly doubt the players watch the pressers

@ianefc can leak dribble with the best of them.

Shame too as once upon a time I saw him a worthy and respected adversary.

I'll stick to you and your other minion zombies SD when I'm firing the pro-Martinez shot gun. I can't miss with the size of the rhetoric you post. You're not a barrister are you by any chance?

Minion zombies? For months on end @ianefc and I were taking loads of heat from about a billion Davekites. In true fashion though most have now disappeared to leave him when the going has got tough.

Never fancied the wig mate.

Minion zombies? For months on end @ianefc and I were taking loads of heat from about a billion Davekites. In true fashion though most have now disappeared to leave him when the going has got tough.

Never fancied the wig mate.
Bit rich. Your walking dead equivalents only ever come out when there's an outbreak of negativity towards the gaffer.

And you should definitely consider a career change. There is always a valid point when you post but I have to dig it out from the rhetoric. Most barristers I know are the same!

The world wide web on there IPhones must be beyond them......still there agents will !

Mate, they're players. Not fans. They won't watch the pressers. They will be training, with their families, doing whatever they do. They get their instructions from Martinez in training, not by watching pressers.

Bit rich. Your walking dead equivalents only ever come out when there's an outbreak of negativity towards the gaffer.

And you should definitely consider a career change. There is always a valid point when you post but I have to dig it out from the rhetoric. Most barristers I know are the same!

If I make my points too obvious they're easy to refute. Got to keep the target moving so that in true GOT style I can contradict myself later of I'm wrong.

We will beat Carlise with ease, The Cult will come out and claim a minor victory, strutting around like Cocks.

Wednesday is where this battle will be won or lost.

I wish to issue the following statement :

"We The Plotters hope El Coco can get the "greatest squad in Europe" to claim a vital victory on Wednesday versus 1 of the worst teams in the league, I and all the plotters can only hope for a victory in this game, but failure to beat the utter yard dogs that are Newcastle United will leave El Cocos position as Manager as null and void and we, The Plotters, will be demanding he is removed from his role within the team within 6 hours"

Signed
The Plotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back