Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i had my way, i would send Jihadi John into the dressing room to sort bobby out.

Phenomenal jihadi

How any self respecting Evertonian can think this is a disgrace.

Hang your head. You're an embarrassment to the club.

Why not go further and say I am an embarrassment to God? I bet you Bill Kenwright and plenty of people at Goodison have time for Bilic, unfortunately clique self-proclaimed 'proper' fans like yourself influence fans opinion on the internet. I am not a coward afraid to call for Mourinho or Bilic because of predictable abuse from the likes of yourself. Ignored.

So youve turned against him over the past few weeks when weve been getting great results?
Drab play, STILL unable to defend crosses. I'm really happy with the wins, but I'd rather not [Poor language removed] myself every time a cross comes in from anywhere, or someone runs at a defender and he just backs off forever.

Not turning against him for the results, he got some things right, obviously, as we got a few wins, but rather for the actual lack of improving in the basics of the game.

And last few weeks is more like the last 10 at this point really (circa Christmas), support just waning down. Loss at City was just the tip of the iceberg; refusal to drop Howard; refusal to play Mirallas; crosses/defending situation I described 5 million times today alone not being dealt with for abar 3 years. Surely he's not blind, yes?

Team are to blame for the collapse after their first goal.

Manager is to blame for making the change which allowed that collapse to happen.
We are so weak though mate from the manager down.
When you watch kids footie you expect teams collapsing but not in this league.
We have done it so much this season and coco just stands there looking the other way

zqvu3.jpg

My drainage was well drained after our first four or five home games...I feel like the bloody Sahara now

Why not go further and say I am an embarrassment to God? I bet you Bill Kenwright and plenty of people at Goodison have time for Bilic, unfortunately clique self-proclaimed 'proper' fans like yourself influence fans opinion on the internet. I am not a coward afraid to call for Mourinho or Bilic because of predictable abuse from the likes of yourself. Ignored.
Oh wow.

How can the players sense something and it affect them to the extent of conceding 90 seconds after the event in question happened??!

I'm not defending him mate. He messed up big style today after a great 75 minutes that IMO was one of our best displays of the season.

The players dont want to be here, he alienated stones buy demanding he cant leave then allowed him to keep playing and playing POORLY and get constant stick from the fans.. he's 21 ffs he is getting torn apart in games because he's playing champagne football with a lambrini team.

Refused to drop the worst keeper in the league till abar a month ago and changes the team about at the worst times, we get one lucky win against poor sides we SHOULD be getting and still conceding goals (we conceded to villa FFS.. VILLA!) and people cant see the issue? YOU HAVE THREEEEEE ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL DEFENDERS LEAKING GOALS, thats shocking.

takes off a winger who was MOTM and replaces him with a bleeding striker when we're down to ten? Soon as that second went in we should have locked up and eventually brought a DM or defender on to sure up shop but naw, lets bring on a headless chicken nugget in naisse who looked like he was an epileptic on crack, he's the new kone him.

I have no faith or confidence in martinez spending a penny of that warchest well, we need a keeper most of all but he'll go and buy 3 kids we'll never see play and another winger and still stick with [Poor language removed] kone etc. He has the best side at goodison in decades and is wasting it.

We conceded the third in 4-4-1. When Lennon was in he was playing up top with Rom.
I'm not going to say again how Lennon dropped back, as you're in this for a wind up and just doing a Damon at this point.

And at the point Barry came on for the last 4 seconds of the game it was about 25 minutes too late, as the goal was obviously going to come in the same exact way the others did.

Drab play, STILL unable to defend crosses. I'm really happy with the wins, but I'd rather not [Poor language removed] myself every time a cross comes in from anywhere, or someone runs at a defender and he just backs off forever.

Not turning against him for the results, he got some things right, obviously, as we got a few wins, but rather for the actual lack of improving in the basics of the game.

And last few weeks is more like the last 10 at this point really (circa Christmas), support just waning down. Loss at City was just the tip of the iceberg; refusal to drop Howard; refusal to play Mirallas; crosses/defending situation I described 5 million times today alone not being dealt with for abar 3 years. Surely he's not blind, yes?

I think the last few weeks will have cost him big time. He has had many phases whilst managing the club where people have said 'Martinez needs to learn how to get the team defending' or 'Give him time to adapt'/ ' He must learn from his mistakes'.

The simple fact is that he isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back