Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at where the goals came from + Lennon apparently was shattered.

Yes we could have put on Deulofeu instead BUT 2 up top worked for Man Utd for years..when they had a player sent off.

Mori should have headed away. Lukaku should have scored....Mirallas was off the pitch, different fame if he plays.

my concern isnt martinez. My concern is Niasse being dreadful + Mori great attacking headers hut not defending them...colemans poor positioning and jagielkas leadership.

Great tactics until the players let him down individually

Don't think it's a case of good players being let down by poor tactics?

Season as a whole has been a disappointment, you'll at least admit that much? It's ridiculously frustrating knowing that we're under performing because it's been a while since that's happened.

We're still in the FA Cup, and have plenty of games left to play to make Europe. How is our season over?
Because playing like we have (closing players down) and these awful sub decisions we won't be beating that Chelsea squad, not a hope in hell Elong.

Then if he doesn't, what do we do?

I want to call this a transitional or progressive season, but it really isn't the latter. We've not progressed one iota, in fact our defending has become worse, and you don't challenge for top 4 by having the stubborn viewpoint that you don't need defending.

Being objective here.

His transfer record (bar stopgap signings and jury out for now on niasse) is great and he attracts players. Let him spend on quality in the summer.

If were not looking in the mix for top 4 by xmas then adios roberto.

new manager will have a top 4 squad.

All these Martinez Sympathizers need to really look at results, first it was the crowd, then it was the defence, then it was howard (he is a bit poo like), what has been the only common denominator? El Coco Loco, he needs to go. Now or at the end of the season (preferably now) because our season is OVER. Do one you fraud, absolutely FUMING.

We have a cup quarter final next week.

Lose that and the season is over but to suggest it's over now is laughable.

Mori takes blame for the headers but hes been great so...

For me, I blame Mirallas as we would have won if he wasnt such a ....

Niasse was shocking. Martinez couldnt have seen that coming.

Mori has been really good lately at attacking the ball in the area but today he didn't.

As for Mirallas, at least he is not available for the Chelsea game. His sending off meant more pressure on the rest of the team to cover the ground - thought McCarthy was excellent today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back