Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are playing sh1t, but at least we aint playing sh1t and getting smashed every week, silver linings and baby steps innit.

Screw this god damn season to hell.

Win the Europa, sign Besic for 6 years and smash the CL

NSNO
I'll give you one of those to actually be true...you decide.

My biggest problem is basically personified by just after halftime. We pressed and became..maybe not lethal but pretty fn dangerous. 5 minutes later we're standing fifteen yards off whomever had the ball in their half. I mean...wtf. we hunted in packs last year and did amazing. I would put a considerable percentage of what's different this year on the lack of pressing.

End of the day right we set up to at a certain game against the most in form team in europe.

We set up to be defensively solid in a formation thus was primarily to contain and press and when we had the ball counter attack.

Now due to us still feeling our way back into form it didn't quite work out on the counter attacking side until we brought on lennon think we created quite a few chances when he came on purely because he stretched defenders out of position which opened spaces if we start with the same formation but put in Lennon and mirallas against Chelsea it could work.

At the end of the day I'm not happy with just drawing but I am realistic due to our form and due to Liverpool's and we didn't lose, another point against Chelsea and then picking up a win at Leicester we will find ourselves back in some sort of form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back