Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collymore said young english talents should get more of a chance in the prem. Garbutt liked it.

Davek took that to mean Garbutt was wandering around finch farm slapping martinez with his cock and demanding to have sex with his wife.

Bet his agent will try to get that into a contract somehow.

You get real..RS top of the form League, us finding our way back from a poor run. You really do need to look at things realistically, buddy, or your life will be one long disappointment.;)

I am looking at a realistically shyite Everton and i'm sick of people like you being over the moon when we draw, claiming it was a great result when realistically a win is a great result, same bloody thing when we played West Brom the other week, oh it's a great result blah blah blah, they park the bus blah blah blah, no one would be able to break that down blah blah blah and look there's bloody Burnley showing us how to break them down, excuses excuses excuses sick of it, we're shyite and we've got a shyite manager

I am looking at a realistically shyite Everton and i'm sick of people like you being over the moon when we draw, claiming it was a great result when realistically a win is a great result, same bloody thing when we played West Brom the other week, oh it's a great result blah blah blah, they park the bus blah blah blah, no one would be able to break that down blah blah blah and look there's bloody Burnley showing us how to break them down, excuses excuses excuses sick of it, we're shyite and we've got a shyite manager

I don't think anyone said we played well against West Brom.

I see Burnley didn't beat them either.

Collymore said young english talents should get more of a chance in the prem. Garbutt liked it.

Davek took that to mean Garbutt was wandering around finch farm slapping martinez with his cock and demanding to have sex with his wife.
Just been reading some of the posts crazy.
I am surprised at how davek turns on the players .
Garbutt is in the england under 21's and one for the future we must keep him

I think your just unhappy with life. Relax and enjoy;)

Plotters make a late charge here.

Maybe they feel confident enough to do another one of their 'Should Martinez be sacked' post match polls?

I'm doubting it, tbh.

Considering that the last 2 were done by you and Prevenger we can now safely assume then that the 2 of you have joined the conspiracy.

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:

Calm down mate please.

Where did you get that from Dave?

PS We will need Garbutt for the future all it needs is for RM to sort out the mess and for both to use a bit of common sense. Can you never forgive Dave?
If Martinez doesn't deal with insubordination like that he's not sending a great message out. One positive thing you could say about Moyes is that he'd have knocked something like that on the head in quick time.

Quite funny that all the "plotters" wanted was the manager to identify the issue at hand and try and solve it while others wanted the over passing etc etc to continue. Looks like those who questioned him were right after all

So no more polls then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back